Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    One more try...

I have 1 Immortals - 192 Lee Roy Jordan - looking for a Cowboy or 2 in gneral for trade (he is a Cowboy, but I happen to have 2 of that particular card). Let me know. Thanks.
    Hidden Content or check my SCF inventory (to the left) for inserts/parallels.
    Emmitt Hidden Content .

-My unofficial Emmitt card count: 4,033/5,868 = 68% (different cards as of 10/4/14).(#ed=1,298, gu=483, autos=41, 1 of 1's=3)
    Hidden Content

sure no prob, I'm sure I can find a couple cowboy #'D. Anyone you're looking for in particular?

I've got that 194 Mike Curtis 659/999 still. Do you have any current Steeler insert, like Ben, Dwyer, Sanders, Brown. etc? lmk and thanks!
    Looking to trade for or buy these low end letterman cards. This is a project, not looking to trade for great players, and not trading my good players away. Thank you! 2-D, 1-N
    Please, just return a reply or pm, even if just to say no thanks.
    Bucket's Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

Nope, unless you have any 2012 black "captains" set cards, trying to put that set together. Other than that, find what you can and let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by rainmanb View Post
    sure no prob, I'm sure I can find a couple cowboy #'D. Anyone you're looking for in particular?
    Emmitt Hidden Content .

-My unofficial Emmitt card count: 4,033/5,868 = 68% (different cards as of 10/4/14).(#ed=1,298, gu=483, autos=41, 1 of 1's=3)
    Hidden Content

I have a 2012 Certified Emmitt Smith Immortals /999. Does that work?

Quote Originally Posted by NBSII View Post
    Nope, unless you have any 2012 black "captains" set cards, trying to put that set together. Other than that, find what you can and let me know.

That would be great. Go ahead and post it up(or tell me to and I can). Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by rainmanb View Post
    I have a 2012 Certified Emmitt Smith Immortals /999. Does that work?
    Emmitt Hidden Content .

Hidden Content

Sorry, just saw this. Got myself a Curtis, but thanks again for the look.

Quote Originally Posted by Grims01gt View Post
    I've got that 194 Mike Curtis 659/999 still. Do you have any current Steeler insert, like Ben, Dwyer, Sanders, Brown. etc? lmk and thanks!

Posted. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by NBSII View Post
    That would be great. Go ahead and post it up(or tell me to and I can). Thanks.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast