Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast
    Haha seriously, I know where you're coming from... If I was a betting man, I would also assume it had something to do with this... Which is a shame.

Ricky is a good guy, and he goes out of his way to go above and beyond during the holiday season and he gets penalized for it. Pretty gross....

Just another likely case of someone who got picked on growing up, waving their power stick now that they have their chance! LOL, i'm just kidding of course.
    I collect:
    Jets (Sanchez, Revis, Tebow, Namath, etc) & Mets (Wright, Reyes, Seaver, Wheeler, etc)

And a little Knowshon Moreno, Donnie Brown, Andrew Luck & ​Colin Kaepernick
    100% Positive Feedback on SCF, TCC, BO & eBay. Yet still stuck w/ MSF Tag 4 now Hidden Content

what could be wrong? im sure mods approved this.
    I only pay via paypal invoice.

what im thinking would be wrong is by secret santa there is really a difficulty in putting these deals into the TM unless he were to take every trade head on himself. just my two cents, although i feel this is a great idea. i'd like to get my people so i can go ahead and start to search for stuff. its getting crunch time now... lol.

any idea on how long the suspension is?

It is a 3 day suspension, and it has nothing to do with this contest.....it has been approved. Be patient, it will only be the 5th or 6th by the time he is back if he doesn't contact us sooner
    SCF Inventory: Hidden Content
    Football Bucket: Hidden Content
    Baseball Bucket:Hidden Content
    Hockey Bucket:Hidden Content
    Basketball Bucket: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by mattdile3 View Post
    Haha seriously, I know where you're coming from... If I was a betting man, I would also assume it had something to do with this... Which is a shame.

Ricky is a good guy, and he goes out of his way to go above and beyond during the holiday season and he gets penalized for it. Pretty gross....

Just another likely case of someone who got picked on growing up, waving their power stick now that they have their chance! LOL, i'm just kidding of course.
    A+ on fact finding.
    Hidden Content
    Thanks to all that I've dealt with!

Hope the issue is resolved soon, being from Canada it takes Santa a lil while longer to deliver his gifts lol

so since nothings final can i get in...i sent rickey a pm but havent heard back.

he is able to PM
    I only pay via paypal invoice.

I tried to pm him but his box was full
    Collecting Adrian Peterson and Blake Griffin in that order.
    my bucket
    Hidden Content

i need to hear something asap about my people... i have a show coming up and want to have a difinitive idea on what i am picking up.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast