Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (19)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    One more person gonna give him till tonight and I promise tommorow you will have your guy
    Hidden Content
    -BECKETT SUPER COLLECTOR JULY 2006 ISSUE#196+NOV 2008 ISSUE #220 i collect Ed Reed,Ravens,Baltimore Colts+ nice stuff
    Hidden Content

I'm in... Big Jets Collector.... Sanchez collection is my main piece of the collection as disgusting as that may sound... I also collect Tebow, and the two running backs from my town (Knowshon Moreno and Donnie Brown)....

As far as giving, I'm down for both the low-end and mid-end...it will be fun sorting through my stuff finding a nice package's worth of stuff of someone's likes...
    I collect:
    Jets (Sanchez, Revis, Tebow, Namath, etc) & Mets (Wright, Reyes, Seaver, Wheeler, etc)

And a little Knowshon Moreno, Donnie Brown, Andrew Luck & ​Colin Kaepernick
    100% Positive Feedback on SCF, TCC, BO & eBay. Yet still stuck w/ MSF Tag 4 now Hidden Content

If we happen to have an uneven number for the low end I'd gladly take two spots

Thanks

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (19)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Everyone is in, awsome I'm gonna try to do it in the am , if not I'm going to ravens vs steelers so Ill have itvwhen I get home
    Hidden Content
    -BECKETT SUPER COLLECTOR JULY 2006 ISSUE#196+NOV 2008 ISSUE #220 i collect Ed Reed,Ravens,Baltimore Colts+ nice stuff
    Hidden Content

Thanks again for putting this together, very nice gesture on your part!
    I only pay via paypal invoice.

Thanks for doing all this. Can't wait to put a package together and hopefully find a few nice extras.
    Collecting:
    Maurice Jones-Drew, Ryan Moats, Bernard Pierce, Margus Hunt & Green Bay Packers game used
    Maurice Jones-Drew - Different: 901/3118 Total: 1143
    Ryan Moats - Different: 173/366

i want in for low and high, but im not sure on bv...hope im not to late and i hope i have the teams or players people collect.

i collect 2009 topps magic autos, michael crabtree, isaac bruce, and marvelous marvin harrison.

hope im not to late

http://s881.photobucket.com/albums/a...eisloosebruce/

Quote Originally Posted by marvelousmarv View Post
    i want in for low and high, but im not sure on bv...hope im not to late and i hope i have the teams or players people collect.

i collect 2009 topps magic autos, michael crabtree, isaac bruce, and marvelous marvin harrison.

hope im not to late

http://s881.photobucket.com/albums/a...eisloosebruce/
    I think we are all set. Ricky is at the ravens/steelers game and won't be back until later.
    Collecting Adrian Peterson and Blake Griffin in that order.
    my bucket
    Hidden Content

dang that sucks! i hope yall have a great time though!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast