Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
    Same here. I know I'll need to buy something, so I either need to hit up Ebay or my local card show this Sunday.
    Baseball PC Wants: Cole Hamels, Mike Schmidt, Pat Burrell, & Chase Utley
    Football PC Wants: Mike Kafka (current high want), Mychal Kendricks, Zach Ertz, Eagles QBs (past and present),
    Hidden Content

I need to get on ebay or work out some deals on here. The sooner the better because I have nothing but base mostly and a few random game used and autos that aren't worth much.
    Collecting:
    Maurice Jones-Drew, Ryan Moats, Bernard Pierce, Margus Hunt & Green Bay Packers game used
    Maurice Jones-Drew - Different: 901/3118 Total: 1143
    Ryan Moats - Different: 173/366

Quote Originally Posted by BrewCrew06 View Post
    I need to get on ebay or work out some deals on here. The sooner the better because I have nothing but base mostly and a few random game used and autos that aren't worth much.
    me too man, wish OP could return....
    I only pay via paypal invoice.

i think he is off vacation here pretty soon guys

Any update? With the deadline to send to the person approaching and many of us having to look on here or ebay to even get the items for our person, is this going to go or not? It'd be fun, but it's coming down to crunch time.
    Collecting:
    Maurice Jones-Drew, Ryan Moats, Bernard Pierce, Margus Hunt & Green Bay Packers game used
    Maurice Jones-Drew - Different: 901/3118 Total: 1143
    Ryan Moats - Different: 173/366

Quote Originally Posted by BrewCrew06 View Post
    Any update? With the deadline to send to the person approaching and many of us having to look on here or ebay to even get the items for our person, is this going to go or not? It'd be fun, but it's coming down to crunch time.
    100% agree, wish OP could be unbanned a day early.

if this isnt resolved soon ill have no choice but to be forced to back out.

Lets not get ahead of ourselves. It will not hurt the spirit of this idea to be a lil late.
    Looking for Mizzou alumni: Kellen Winslow Sr., Danario Alexander, Brad Smith, Justin Smith, Brian Smith, Weatherspoon, Justin Gage, Maclin, Coffman, Rucker etc.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

going out of town on 10th if nothing done this weekend
    i'm going to have to get out.hopefully we get this done..
    collecting LARDARIUS WEBB/RAY RICE
    webb-got 57 out 65 [2 1 of 1] 89%
    over 450 rice

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast