Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (132)
    Country

Anybody else still waiting for DACW to ship their Black Friday purchases?

I made a couple of big purchases from DA Cardworld on Friday and as of this morning, the orders are still being processed and nothing has been shipped yet. I realize it's a busy time, but I also made a purchase from Blowout Cards on the same day and they shipped my order out yesterday and it's already on its way to me according to the tracking.

It normally wouldn't be a big deal, but I paid over $100 to have my DACW order shipped via UPS Express and only $19 with Blowout for UPS Ground and my Blowout order looks like it's either going to get here first or at the same time as my DACW stuff. Anybody else in Canada in the same boat?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jogesc2's Items on eBay

Nope, my order shipped yesterday to Canada with USPS Priority shipping.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (66) Hobby Insider
    Country
    See archie44's Items on eBay

I live in the states, but mine was packed out and shipped on Friday Afternoon

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (132)
    Country

Just got an email from DACW, my order is still just sitting in their warehouse. At this rate, my UPS Ground order from Blowout($19) is going to arrive either at the same time or earlier than my DACW UPS Expedited order($110). Now that's a kick in the teeth.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Call them and tell them to reduce the shipping cost, or you are going to cancel the whole order. That is garbage. You said you paid over $100.00? Correct.

They are not taking care of business. Call them on it and speak to somebody in charge.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (132)
    Country

Update:
    They shipped out the 2nd order I placed FINALLY(Expedited, $50 in freight), last night. However, the order I placed 1st, is still sitting on their warehouse floor. I am now into day 6 since I submitted it and paid for Expedited service. It's official as of today, my Blowout Ground order($19 in freight) will arrive at the same time(if DACW even gets it out today) or earlier than my Expedited order that cost me 3 x more.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 72bigcountry's Items on eBay

That's straight up BS. You need to speak to somebody in charge and DEMAND that you be fully refunded (or at least be substantially close to fully) for the shipping you paid.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I heard Dave and Adams had over 6,000 + orders placed this past weekend (Black Friday) and Cyber Monday. Blowout pulled their black friday specials at 5pm friday, DACW rolled with the great deals all wknd! Sorry to hear about the delay, im sure people are working very hard to process all the orders!

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

I heard Dave and Adams had over 6,000 + orders placed this past weekend (Black Friday) and Cyber Monday. Blowout pulled their black friday specials at 5pm friday, DACW rolled with the great deals all wknd! Sorry to hear about the delay, im sure people are working very hard to process all the orders!

Why are you sticking up for something that you know is dead wrong? He paid for Expedited Shipping and he paid over $100.00 USD. Had he chosen regular shipping then you could defend D and A. You don't have a leg to stand .........

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 72bigcountry's Items on eBay

Gotta agree. Regular shipping I could MAYBE understand. Paying $100? No way. That's a good box of cards in itself, right there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast