Black Friday Hockey cards I don't need...

I got some of those Black Friday packs over the Holiday weekend, and got a few Hockey cards in there. I know I got 2 Ryan Nugent Hopkins in there. I also got a couple of others in there as well. These are all available for some Bruins stuff.

LMK if interested and I can get you a list of all the Hockey I pulled and maybe we can do a low end trade for this stuff.

I am looking for Bruins cards from recent products. And base is fine with me! Whatever I can get for these. LMK.
    Hidden Content

I collect Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics, Bruins and UNH Hockey and Football Players (Base/Inserts/GU/AU)
    My Photobucket : Hidden Content
    My PC NFT is exactly that, Not For Trade! It is for show only. So, please don't ask!
    I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside of the US. Even Canada rates are way too high!

I wouldn't mind seeing the list.
    Looking for Patrick Roy, PK Subban, Carey Price, SPX SHADOWBOXES (ANY YEAR), Black Diamond Cup rings (Any year)
    My Sell/Trade list: Hidden Content

I have lots of Bruins base/inserts and parallels from 12-13 score/opc and UD

want to swing a deal

pm me for negotiations

WANTED: Serial # BASE SET Parallels /1000 or less any year any player

CANUCKS WANTED: must be current Roster in Canuck Uniform

WANTLIST: Hidden Content

I have four people to talk to on these. And honestly there is not a ton in there. Just a few I got. Will get back to everyone but am taking the PMs and posts in order. First is a PM and then the two posts here, and then one other PM. Will get back with a list and walk down the order I received contact from people. Please be patient with me. Thanks.
    Hidden Content

I collect Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics, Bruins and UNH Hockey and Football Players (Base/Inserts/GU/AU)
    My PC NFT is exactly that, Not For Trade! It is for show only. So, please don't ask!
    I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside of the US. Even Canada rates are way too high!

Please close this thread.
    Hidden Content