Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See schwood's Items on eBay

Black Friday Hockey cards I don't need...

I got some of those Black Friday packs over the Holiday weekend, and got a few Hockey cards in there. I know I got 2 Ryan Nugent Hopkins in there. I also got a couple of others in there as well. These are all available for some Bruins stuff.

LMK if interested and I can get you a list of all the Hockey I pulled and maybe we can do a low end trade for this stuff.

I am looking for Bruins cards from recent products. And base is fine with me! Whatever I can get for these. LMK.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (139)
    Country
    See adamslogikcards's Items on eBay

I wouldn't mind seeing the list.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have lots of Bruins base/inserts and parallels from 12-13 score/opc and UD

want to swing a deal

pm me for negotiations

Serial #d cards /25 or less
    Old School Rare Inserts/Box or Case Hits Any Player
    Young Guns of Great Players and High Prospects
    [B]CURRENT TRADE LISTS

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I have four people to talk to on these. And honestly there is not a ton in there. Just a few I got. Will get back to everyone but am taking the PMs and posts in order. First is a PM and then the two posts here, and then one other PM. Will get back with a list and walk down the order I received contact from people. Please be patient with me. Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Please close this thread.