Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Added some new stuff. Anyone tonite?
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Looking for Mike Trout - UFC/MMA Autos - Red Sox RC's, autos and GU - A's Autos- Celts autos & GU - Patriots & Some Jets Autos - Kobe Bryant Rookie Year Cards - Star RC's & Star Refractors from any sport

More new stuff added. Who wants to trade?
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Looking for Mike Trout - UFC/MMA Autos - Red Sox RC's, autos and GU - A's Autos- Celts autos & GU - Patriots & Some Jets Autos - Kobe Bryant Rookie Year Cards - Star RC's & Star Refractors from any sport

Anyone today?
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

i saw a few more LeBrons on your tradelist I need, I have anything else you needed? The stuff I want was just base and base inserts. LMK.

-Ben
    Collecting LeBron James, ANYTHING and EVERTYTHING. Emphasis on RCs!
    Also LF: Irving, Varejao, Ilgauskas, Gibson, Waiters (RC), and Anthony Bennett (RC) in that order. Hidden Content

I trade by BDV (Ben Denham Value). I will use BV and SV as a starting point, but in the end it is all about what it is worth to me!

I can use these Kobe's
    08-09 Hot Prospects Hot Tandems w/ Magic #HT-9
    08-09 Hot Prospects Blue Draft Night #94

and a Blake Adrenalyn RC.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

interested in the magic johnsons starquest and sticker CMB please
    Instead of running away please feel free to counter offer my offers.A deal can always be made

My Bucket
    Hidden Content

I will look at the list again tonight and whoot you a PM.
    Collecting LeBron James, ANYTHING and EVERTYTHING. Emphasis on RCs!
    Also LF: Irving, Varejao, Ilgauskas, Gibson, Waiters (RC), and Anthony Bennett (RC) in that order. Hidden Content

I trade by BDV (Ben Denham Value). I will use BV and SV as a starting point, but in the end it is all about what it is worth to me!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123