Romney Was Not the Problem

Small minds always leap to the answers given the last time around, which is probably why Maxine Waters keeps getting re-elected. But the last time is not necessarily the same as this time. A terrorist attack is not the...

More...

Ann Coulter is just not getting it totally. The more extreme the Republican's message gets, the less votes they get.

I would like a Republican candidate that stayed out of personal lives and was into cutting the debt. Of course, this means everything is on the table including military cuts and slight increases in taxes.

Oh, wait...

That is the Democrats position right now.
    Hidden Content
    My new site at MYHOBBYCARDS:
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by drtom2005 View Post
    Ann Coulter is just not getting it totally. The more extreme the Republican's message gets, the less votes they get.

I would like a Republican candidate that stayed out of personal lives and was into cutting the debt. Of course, this means everything is on the table including military cuts and slight increases in taxes.

Oh, wait...

That is the Democrats position right now.
    100% agree. You can't claim to be the party of less government and then make laws about love.
    Blog: Hidden Content
    Steven Jackson Collection- 30 RCs, 160 #D, 182 GU/Patch, 23 AU, 8 Au/Jsy, Three 1/1
    Jermaine Gresham: 29 RCs, 26 #D, 30 GU/Patch, 25 AU, 29 Au/Jsy
    Steelers: 74 #D, 37 GU/Patch, 22 AU, 6 AU/GU
    Josh Johnson: 16 RCs, 9 #D, 17 Autos

Please GOP....PLEASE!

If only they could stop listening to the stupidest people in their party (Rush, Culter, Hannity and the other 100 idiots) MAYBE, just MAYBE they could understand why they lost and why a "weak" incumbent won.
    Logic and Reason is all you need.

I actually think this woman would eat her young,....
    TRADING FOR ALL JEROME BETTIS I NEED! Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Roethlisberger and Charlie Batch
    “The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows.”-Buddha

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMan1978 View Post
    I actually think this woman would eat her young,....
    Only if the turned out to be *shudder* liberals. Shed never eat a Republican voter.