Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anyone want to trade cardboard? Whole Bucket FT....trading for autos and sick patches

CMB and if u see anything u like just lmk via this thread....off work today and have 0 incoming cards. Will try my hardest if u have similiar valued cards of mine to knock out trades. Always looking for HOFER's, retired greats, veterans and rookie autos and have no problem going thru your tradelists and buckets. Let's go back in time...like 2-3 yrs ago and get back to just trading cards b/c we love the hobby and sport and not about making profits. Remember to go through all of my sections of the bucket on the left side including PC NFT cards of AJ, Eagles, Patrick Peterson, Doug Martin and Mike Williams to name a few. thanks and happy trading, jeff

AutosPatchesGU FS FT

Mid End to High End Football FT

PC NFT

Pro Basketball 4 Trade

Last edited by jrs865; 12-12-2012 at 01:18 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

ttt

bump

SCF Rewards
    Country

ttt

bump

SCF Rewards
    Country

ttt

bump

Blog Entries
    Country
    See HBlumUSMC's Items on eBay

Hi I'm interested in your Stafford AUTO and GU (in that order), cmb and lemme know if there is any one or multiple cards that interest you for the Stafford auto or GU.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi I'm interested in your Stafford AUTO and GU (in that order), cmb and lemme know if there is any one or multiple cards that interest you for the Stafford auto or GU.

appreciate the post....i need one $60 SV card for the Stafford.....didn't see an auto in that range. As for the GU Stafford, I only trade the GU/event worn cards to even out larger trades with autos involved....not big into pwe trades....just an auto collector. thanks jeff

SCF Rewards
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

ttt

bump

SCF Rewards
    Country

ttt

bump

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast