Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26
  1. #11
    like these 2
    2012 SPx ShadowSlots #2
    bowman all american..

    would like to trade chrome for these from my chrome list in my sig

  2. Wata Photo
  3. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by silvernblack View Post
    Ok call me stupid but what is the diff between a topps prime rc luck and a prime retail rc luck?
    The retail version are thinner cards and come from blasters and it books for $1 less than the hobby version, the card pics are different as well at least on the rookies.

  4. #13
    Here is the one I have. Is it like this?

    Quote Originally Posted by duke74 View Post
    The retail version are thinner cards and come from blasters and it books for $1 less than the hobby version, the card pics are different as well at least on the rookies.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Always Looking for Doug Martin, Robert Turbin, Russell Wilson, Andrew Luck, Bo Jackson or Tim Brown
    Here is My trade list always up to date
    Hidden Content

  5. #14
    Then why did you offer it? What would it take?

    Quote Originally Posted by soccer-n-golf View Post
    wouldn't trade just it for any of those.....thanks though
    Always Looking for Doug Martin, Robert Turbin, Russell Wilson, Andrew Luck, Bo Jackson or Tim Brown
    Here is My trade list always up to date
    Hidden Content

  6. #15
    Yeah thats the retail version that you already have.

  7. #16
    Ok thanks for the help :)
    Quote Originally Posted by duke74 View Post
    Yeah thats the retail version that you already have.
    Always Looking for Doug Martin, Robert Turbin, Russell Wilson, Andrew Luck, Bo Jackson or Tim Brown
    Here is My trade list always up to date
    Hidden Content

  8. #17
    Only thing I saw was the RG3 rookie relic and I don't believe you would do that :) sorry

    Quote Originally Posted by steeltowninwv View Post
    like these 2
    2012 SPx ShadowSlots #2
    bowman all american..

    would like to trade chrome for these from my chrome list in my sig
    Always Looking for Doug Martin, Robert Turbin, Russell Wilson, Andrew Luck, Bo Jackson or Tim Brown
    Here is My trade list always up to date
    Hidden Content

  9. #18
    I forgot i had this in my bucket still /149, lmk if your interested it books at $20, if your interested maybe i could add something and we could do a trade for the 65 reprint and shadowslot. lmk.

    http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/...T/IMG_0002.jpg

  10. #19
    I would be up for that. What else you thinking?

    Quote Originally Posted by duke74 View Post
    I forgot i had this in my bucket still /149, lmk if your interested it books at $20, if your interested maybe i could add something and we could do a trade for the 65 reprint and shadowslot. lmk.

    http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/...T/IMG_0002.jpg
    Always Looking for Doug Martin, Robert Turbin, Russell Wilson, Andrew Luck, Bo Jackson or Tim Brown
    Here is My trade list always up to date
    Hidden Content

  11. #20
    Lmk if you have any interest in any of these and we can work something out.

    2012 Topps Doug Martin
    2012 Topps Chrome Doug Martin
    2012 Score Doug Martin
    2012 Platinum Doug Martin
    2012 Finest Atomic Rookie Doug Martin
    2012 Topps Russell Wilson
    2011 Certified Red Mirror Darren Mcfadden 10/250
    2010 Certified Red Darius Heyward-Bey 263/999
    2010 Absolute Rookie Jersey Collection GU Rolando Mcclain
    1989 Score Tim Brown RC
    1984 Topps Howie Long RC

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •