Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Been a long time friends... But i got alot of cards for sell...

I havn't been on here in awhile ... Drifted away towards e-bay for the last year trying to get rid of my older stuff since it seemed impossible to get it off here.. I have busted alot of product this year and figured i would give yous guys first dibs before i shoot them on e-bay... I got alot of everything ... High End to low end to in the middle.. I am in the process of updating the buckett and putting things in order... So bare with me, I fear this will take a day or so..

I am looking for RG3 and Alfred Morris or any current Redskin.. Also looking for Current Sacramento Kings players ...
    Looking for Robert Griffin III and Alfred Morris Primarily.. Will also look at Current Redskins and/or Retired Redskins as well...

Hidden Content

do you have any keshawn martin topps chrome, i need the blue, purple, and red refractors
    Hidden Content Be sure to check this.
    Hidden Content RCs I need.
    Also, still looking for Brett Favre Flight to 420 Chrome cards. Ask me which ones I need if you have some for trade!

I will let you know as I update... just got done scanning over 250 cards and throwing them in my bucket and now i have to label them ... This is gonna be a long time ... Take a look yourself if you like ..
    Looking for Robert Griffin III and Alfred Morris Primarily.. Will also look at Current Redskins and/or Retired Redskins as well...

Hidden Content

hey there, looking now, i see a Keshawn Martin Auto, possibly momentum? Not sure what it is...i am interested in that, will let you know if I see anything else.... thanks.
    Also, still looking for Brett Favre Flight to 420 Chrome cards. Ask me which ones I need if you have some for trade!

ok boss ... lmk

Hidden Content

i only see autos and game-used in your bucket, no topps chrome refractors, but i do like the keshawn martin momentum auto

i havnt listed no rookies on my bucket yet... Been to busy loading auto's and game used ... i have alot of chrome refractors just not sure what yet... When i get home i will check for you before we talk price or trade , cool ?

Hidden Content

“My office is at Yankee stadium. Yes, dreams do come true.” -Derek Jeter

I collect: Derek Jeter, Alex Rodriguez, Robinson Cano, Joba Chamberlain, Phil Hughes, and Brent Cox

sounds great, thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by yankeeman5002 View Post
    It is numbered to 15 and the only one i saw sold for just over 20 bucks ... what do you feel comfortable with ...

Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast