Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See baralufficus's Items on eBay

Been a long time friends... But i got alot of cards for sell...

I havn't been on here in awhile ... Drifted away towards e-bay for the last year trying to get rid of my older stuff since it seemed impossible to get it off here.. I have busted alot of product this year and figured i would give yous guys first dibs before i shoot them on e-bay... I got alot of everything ... High End to low end to in the middle.. I am in the process of updating the buckett and putting things in order... So bare with me, I fear this will take a day or so..

I am looking for RG3 and Alfred Morris or any current Redskin.. Also looking for Current Sacramento Kings players ...

SCF Rewards
    Country

do you have any keshawn martin topps chrome, i need the blue, purple, and red refractors

SCF Rewards
    Country

I will let you know as I update... just got done scanning over 250 cards and throwing them in my bucket and now i have to label them ... This is gonna be a long time ... Take a look yourself if you like ..

SCF Rewards
    Country

hey there, looking now, i see a Keshawn Martin Auto, possibly momentum? Not sure what it is...i am interested in that, will let you know if I see anything else.... thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

ok boss ... lmk

SCF Rewards
    Country

i only see autos and game-used in your bucket, no topps chrome refractors, but i do like the keshawn martin momentum auto

SCF Rewards
    Country

i havnt listed no rookies on my bucket yet... Been to busy loading auto's and game used ... i have alot of chrome refractors just not sure what yet... When i get home i will check for you before we talk price or trade , cool ?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See yankeeman5002's Items on eBay

SCF Rewards
    Country

sounds great, thank you!

SCF Rewards
    Country

It is numbered to 15 and the only one i saw sold for just over 20 bucks ... what do you feel comfortable with ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast