I am interested in these:
    1984's
    1984 Topps LaMichael James RC $2.50
    1957's
    1957 Topps Lamar Miller (if it is #24) $1.50
    1965 Topps Tall Boys
    1965 Topps Tall Boys Ryan Tannehill RC $5

I just moved the '85 and '65 you needed....Miller is #24

Thing I could use off your list was the orange ref Chandler Jones. If that works for you could do a pwe?

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

Quote Originally Posted by patriotsguy View Post
    I am interested in these:
    1984's
    1984 Topps LaMichael James RC $2.50
    1957's
    1957 Topps Lamar Miller (if it is #24) $1.50
    1965 Topps Tall Boys
    1965 Topps Tall Boys Ryan Tannehill RC $5

I just moved the '85 and '65 you needed....Miller is #24

Thing I could use off your list was the orange ref Chandler Jones. If that works for you could do a pwe?
    I think I will wait the Jones is $6. Trying to get a few at a time to help on shipping. Thanks
    I collect UGA Rookies:
    Check out my thread for my traders page Hidden Content

Up for a new look

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

List updated!

anyone?

would love to move the rest of this...

No one needs anything else?

anyone?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123