Results 1 to 10 of 13
11-27-2012, 10:22 PM #1
Group Case Break: 2012 UD SP Authentic Hobby Case (12 Boxes) - Card Draft!
One of the premier products of the year is now open for a card draft! Check it out here...
Tentative Release Date: December 18, 2012
Look for (3) Autographs, including (1) Rookie Auto Patch and (4) SP Canvas Card Variations Per Box!!
All Rookie Auto Patches are limited to 885 or less!
Get (4) Packs of SP Threads Football inside EVERY CASE!! Each SP Threads Pack contains (1) SP Threads Autographed Jersey or Patch Card!!
Look for Dual, Triple, and Quad Autographed Sign of the Times cards numbered to 35 or less!
NEW for 2012: Uncover Stadium Authentics acetate cards with autographed and bowl game variations!
Collect the entire 280-card set including a remake of 1994 Upper Deck SP (100 cards) and the die-cut parallel!
Autographs from Rookies and Legends including:
- Barry Sanders
- Dan Marino
- John Elway
- Robert Griffin III
- Trent Richardson
- And More!
Autographed Cards (3 per box!):
- SP Rookie Auto Patch Tier 2 (# to 885)
- SP Rookie Auto Patch Tier 1 (# to 425)
- Regular Cards Auto Parallel (no #'ing)
- Regular Cards Auto Gold Parallel (# to 15)
- 1994 SP Football Auto Parallel (no #'ing)
- 1994 SP Football Die-Cut Auto Parallel (no #'ing)
- SP Rookie Threads Auto Jersey Tier 2 (# to 335)
- SP Rookie Threads Auto Jersey Tier 1 (# to 75)
- SP Legendary Threads Auto Jersey (# to 10)
- SP Rookie Threads Auto Patch Parallel Tier 2 (# to 5)
- SP Rookie Threads Auto Patch Parallel Tier 1 (# to 5)
- SP Legendary Threads Auto Patch Parallel (# to 2)
- Sign of the Times (no #'ing)
- Sign of the Times Gold Parallel (# to 10)
- Sign of the Times Dual Autos (Varied #)
- Sign of the Times Triple Autos (Varied #)
- Sign of the Times Quad Autos (# to 3)
- Stadium Authentics Auto (no #'ing)
Insert Cards and Parallels:
- 1994 SP Football (1:6)
- 1994 SP Football Die-Cut Parallel (1:48)
- Stadium Authentics (1:110)
- Stadium Authentics Bowl Variation (1:720)
- Canvas Regular Cards (1:6)
- Canvas Regular Cards SP (1:48)
- Regular Cards - 100 cards
- Regular Card Short Prints - 50 cards
- SP Rookie Auto Patch Tier 2 (# to 885)
- SP Rookie Auto Patch Tier 1 (# to 425)12 Boxes Per Case, 24 Packs Per Box, 5 Cards Per Pack
This group break is going to be done as a card draft break. After you post your interest in a slot number, I will put your name in the list. After it is filled and paid, I will randomize the MEMBER SLOT LIST. That will give us our card draft order. After we break the case, all the cards will be listed and we will "draft" the cards in the order that we come out. If the product is as described, ALL slots will receive one hit. The canvas variation cards will also be drafted in a second round of drafting.
You will have 12 hours to make your selection. Should you log on during your 12 hours and NOT make your selection, you will be skipped and we will come back to you. Should you be on the clock for over 24 hours without logging in, a selection will be made for you based on the best available or the teams of interest (based on your location, profile information, personal collections, etc.). This will keep the drafting process rolling smoothly.
The price for each individual slot is $42 delivered. This covers the case, shipping, and new toploaders/sleeves/teambags/bubble mailers for these cards.
People outside of the U.S. are welcome to join, however, delivery confirmation isn't affordable on packages going outside the U.S. I can't be responsible if these get lost, but I would be happy to get international tracking if you pull something really nice and wanted to get that security of having it tracked at your expense. The packages will be properly packaged and supported by myself and sent with DC. Insurance is OPTIONAL. If you would like to purchase insurance, you may. Otherwise, I am NOT responsible for damage done by the USPS.
There is a limit of five (5) slots per member.
Once you have posted your interest in a slot (pick a slot position), I will post the trade with payment information inside. Once you confirm the trade, IT IS A BINDING DEAL. Payment is expected within THREE DAYS of confirmation. If you do not pay before the three days expire, you will lose your slots. If you pay and the group break doesn't fill, a proper refund will be given! That will get this process rolling much faster!
If you trade or sell your slot to another member on SCF and you post a trade in the trade manager for the transaction, the cards will go to the original owner of the slot who will then be responsible for shipping the cards to the new owner of the slot. This prevents anyone from receiving feedback for technically not doing anything.
Once all members have paid the product will be ordered and the randomization will occur. All randomization will be done live via blogtv to prevent any problems that may occur. The break will be done live at www.blogtv.com/people/rchurchward
So, who's in?!
27. Halos Fan
28. Halos Fan
11-27-2012, 10:39 PM #2
I'll take slot number 15Photos:Hidden Content
I collect Darren Sproles, Daniel Thomas, T. Newman, other KStaters, Eric Hosmer and KC Royals, KC Chiefs and Jimmy Graham. Please PM with any questions.
11-27-2012, 11:11 PM #3
11-28-2012, 12:14 AM #4
17 and 18 for me, please
-arfmaxWorking on autographed 1987 Topps Baseball set:
Total Cards in Set:792/Total Autographable: 760 (6 Checklists, 26 Team Leaders)
Currently Sent (Outstanding):107
11-28-2012, 12:16 AM #5
I might be interested in slot 25 depending when the payment is due
11-28-2012, 12:32 AM #6
11-28-2012, 07:03 AM #7
I'll take slots 27 & 28. Thanks!MLB - Angels: Mike Trout (All Cards); Wally Joyner (All Cards), and other Angels Autos & Game-Used
NFL - Broncos: Autos, Game-Used, and RCs
NHL - Penguins and Enforcer autos
UFC - Autos and Memorabilia
11-28-2012, 09:49 AM #8
11-28-2012, 09:57 AM #9
I'll take #22
11-28-2012, 12:35 PM #10
Spot 12 pleaseI Collect MJD Patches and Autos!
* Heisman Trophy Winner Autos (including Bush) 30/75 = 40%
* 2011 Donruss Elite Throwback Threads Patches 7/13 = 54%