2014 Redline National insert set info needed; Going to knock the rest of Redline out

Well, the rain is here so I'm going to finish up the 2014 Redline set today, even if it kills me. I also need the insert set info from the 2014 National set, if anyone has it. I will update everyone with a completed thread, so if there are any errors, they will be allowed to be reported and I will fix them ASAP! Thanks for everyone's patience, and extremely sorry it has taken this long!

David
    Proud member of the SCF OPG Staff. Huge fan of the Winnipeg Jets(NHL), Green Bay Packers(NFL), and MOST kinds of racing(except motoGP). Also working on my own online store that will feature single card sales, box/case breaks, and person box breaks when supplies are in. Follow the progress on twitter @BachmanBoxBreak

5 card set:

NE1 Dale Earnhardt Jr
    NE2 Jeff Gordon
    NE3 Jimmie Johnson
    NE4 Danica Patrick
    NE5 Tony Stewart
    Carl Edwards Supercollector!!!
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by race crazy View Post
    5 card set:

NE1 Dale Earnhardt Jr
    NE2 Jeff Gordon
    NE3 Jimmie Johnson
    NE4 Danica Patrick
    NE5 Tony Stewart
    Thank you!
    Proud member of the SCF OPG Staff. Huge fan of the Winnipeg Jets(NHL), Green Bay Packers(NFL), and MOST kinds of racing(except motoGP). Also working on my own online store that will feature single card sales, box/case breaks, and person box breaks when supplies are in. Follow the progress on twitter @BachmanBoxBreak

about 75% of the autograph numbering is done! Retail version is now in as well! Gonna finish up on the autographs, then add the National Inserts, AND CLOSE THE BOOK ON THIS AND WAIT FOR THE NEXT PRODUCT!

Quote Originally Posted by racinghy View Post
    about 75% of the autograph numbering is done! Retail version is now in as well! Gonna finish up on the autographs, then add the National Inserts, AND CLOSE THE BOOK ON THIS AND WAIT FOR THE NEXT PRODUCT!
    thanks for your hard work sir!
    Carl Edwards Supercollector!!!
    Hidden Content

Basically looking for just jimmie johnson but if he's in the set i want it if i need it what do you need for this set hopefullt something in trade