my big steal of the week !!!

well go this incomming and well it didnt cost me much at all ,

2010 topps chrome rc auto refractor #D to 50 PSA 10 POP 1 dexter mccluster

now I am not a fan of KC or Dexter ,but for what I paid for it it was a no brainer and I couldnt pass it up lol

my question is as I dont have a psa account , does anyone know or verify that it is a POP 1 and what might the actual sale value estimate

thank you for all imput and help
    Tom Brady , Aaron Rodgers , Andrew Luck , Cam Newton , Mike Trout ,Bryce Harper , Derek Jeter , ARod , Pujols, HOF's and Top Prospects , Lebron James , Kobe Bryant ,Michael Jordan , Rondo ,Durant ,Patriots ,Yankees ,Celtics ,Redsoxs ,Packers and
    many others I collect

0 sorry for the bad pic , I will have a better one once I recieve it in a couple of days
    Last edited by vixsportscards; 11-28-2012 at 07:20 PM.
    Tom Brady , Aaron Rodgers , Andrew Luck , Cam Newton , Mike Trout ,Bryce Harper , Derek Jeter , ARod , Pujols, HOF's and Top Prospects , Lebron James , Kobe Bryant ,Michael Jordan , Rondo ,Durant ,Patriots ,Yankees ,Celtics ,Redsoxs ,Packers and
    many others I collect

what it set ya back?
    I only pay via paypal invoice.

I would like to keep that to myself for now ,lol , it might keep me from moving it if anyone knew lol , but lets say this ,it was part of a big collection deal ,so overall I can comfortably say it didnt cost me much at all ,

and since that is how I got it I am willing to extend some of the savings to whoever buys it , I have looked on ebay and can only find a bgs 9.5 which is listed at $175 OBO , I am thinking the psa 10 is a pop1 but I havent been able to verify that yet but even so it should be worth more than the bgs 9.5 , if so or if equal I would compete with price aggressively , if it turns out to be worth more then it turns out to be a better deal for the buyer lol ,
    Last edited by vixsportscards; 11-28-2012 at 10:36 PM.
    many others I collect