Thread: WTTF: PS3 Games

WTTF: PS3 Games

Looking to trade for any of the games listed below...

Assassin's Creed
    Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
    Assassin's Creed Revelations
    God of War Saga
    Need for Speed Hot Pursuit
    ICO & Shadow of the Colossus Collection

I may be interested in other games too. Especially games that I can play together with my daughter. M rated games are ok. She is old enough for them. Not interested in sports games unless they are current year stuff. Send me a list of what you have FT and what you would be looking for in trade from me.
    Last edited by NsLoki; 11-27-2012 at 12:31 AM.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Looking for Mike Trout - UFC/MMA Autos - Red Sox RC's, autos and GU - A's Autos- Celts autos & GU - Patriots & Some Jets Autos - Kobe Bryant Rookie Year Cards - Star RC's & Star Refractors from any sport

pm sent.

Anyone else have any?
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Looking for Mike Trout - UFC/MMA Autos - Red Sox RC's, autos and GU - A's Autos- Celts autos & GU - Patriots & Some Jets Autos - Kobe Bryant Rookie Year Cards - Star RC's & Star Refractors from any sport

What are you looking for?
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Sorry. I dont really have any games FT at the moment. Couple crappy singstar games lol
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Still looking
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

like any of these..

Split Second
    Call Of Duty: Black Ops
    Mercenaries 2: World In Flames
    Red Dead Redemption
    Battlefield: Bad Company
    Army Of Two

Thanks for checking but I have the ones I would want from that list.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content