Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Please Note - WilyWestbrook0 will ship to the following countries: Any Country

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

I have an Upper Deck Standing "O" RC of Carmelo along with 07-08 Topps 57-58 Variation Game Used of Dwight Howard. I like your Kevin Garnett Hot Prospects GU and Black Diamond Pierce RC.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (47)
    Country

Man, you have a lot of awesome cards. The fact that you have scanned all of them is even more impressive! I'm interested in a lot, here's a list:
    Adrian Beltre 2012 Topps Update All Star Stitches Jersey Card
    Derek Holland Gypsy Queen Jersey Card
    Ian Kinsler 2011 Topps 60 GU
    Corey Magette 2000 UD Black Diamond GU Ball
    Grant Hill 2001 Shoebox Ball /300
    Luke Kuechly 2012 Topps Prolific Playmakers Auto
    Steve Smith 2001 Bowman Chrome Senior Bowl Jersey
    Steve Smith 2007 Ultra GU

Please check my inventory on here (which only contains Baseball right now), and let me know if there's anything you can use. If you need specific football or baskeball teams or players, I can go through my stuff. LMK, thanks! - Jason

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12