Andrew Luck Topps Chrome Rc Lot #D and Base Rcs and Dual Gu Rc Auto #D to 299

I DONT EVEN WANT THE HEAR BELOW EBAY ,WONT HAPPEN , HIS STUFF IS GOING UP VERY FAST AFTER TODAYS MONSTER GAME AND PLAYOFF BERTH , SO COME STRONG OR STAY HOME LOL

I WILL ONLY TRADE FOR TOM BRADY RC AUTO OR LEBRON JAMES RC AUTO OR BGS 9.5 CHROME RC OR BETTER

Incomming Luck chrome xfractor rc

IF YOU WANT A DIFFERENT PLAYER LMK , I HAVE TONS OF CHROME ACROSS ALL THE YEARS

Black Refractor rc #D 35/299 (( sold to rmgibson2000 ))

Black Refractor RC #D 197/299

Prism refractor rc #D to 216

Pink BCA Refractor #D to 399 ( Incomming )

XFRACTOR RC ( INCOMMING )

Base Rcs X5

1984 retro (( sold ))

1957 retro (( sold ))

if you wanna add a nice dual gu auto to the lot then by all means lol

Dual Prime rc relics Luck.Fleener #D 12/405 1/1 Lucks jersey # 12 !!!! will be a premium on this one

2010 Topps chrome Refractor Rc Auto Dexter Mccluster PSA 10 POP 1

Morris Claiborne Topps Chrome Gold Refractor Rc #D 14/50 well centered

Matt Ryan Bowman Chrome Blue Refractor Rc #D to 150 BGS 9 POP 2

Matt Ryan Ultimate Rc Dual Patch 2 color #D 9/40

Matt Ryan Topps Chrome Refractor Rc BGS 9

I HAVE TONS MORE IN BUCKET >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>.
    Last edited by vixsportscards; 12-03-2012 at 09:26 PM.
    Tom Brady , Aaron Rodgers , Andrew Luck , Cam Newton , Mike Trout ,Bryce Harper , Derek Jeter , ARod , Pujols, HOF's and Top Prospects , Lebron James , Kobe Bryant ,Michael Jordan , Rondo ,Durant ,Patriots ,Yankees ,Celtics ,Redsoxs ,Packers and
    many others I collect

To the top for gameday
    Tom Brady , Aaron Rodgers , Andrew Luck , Cam Newton , Mike Trout ,Bryce Harper , Derek Jeter , ARod , Pujols, HOF's and Top Prospects , Lebron James , Kobe Bryant ,Michael Jordan , Rondo ,Durant ,Patriots ,Yankees ,Celtics ,Redsoxs ,Packers and
    many others I collect

up again for tonight
    many others I collect

up for tonight
    many others I collect

pm me prices individual and as a lot for the luck chromes that you have left reg and refs and the auto please thanks

Quote Originally Posted by arod132001 View Post
    pm me prices individual and as a lot for the luck chromes that you have left reg and refs and the auto please thanks

pm sent thanks , lmk either way
    Last edited by vixsportscards; 12-03-2012 at 12:16 AM.
    many others I collect

To this off for today
    many others I collect

Monster game today , this guy is good and going up fast lol

he will win ROY and is gonna make the Playoffs
    many others I collect

up for tonights game
    many others I collect