2012 Bowman Draft Picks & Prospects - extra hit?

Box said that these come w/ one auto and I pulled two, so that was sweet for sure. Of course with prospects, who knows if they'll pan out, but fun nonetheless.

Base
    As a UF alum I was gunning for Zunino, so glad I at least pulled his base rookie. Getting the regular and chrome Harper was nice, too. Darvish is a plus as well.

Refractors
    The blue AJ Griffin is 132/250; didn't realize the Montero was serial-numbered (92/300) until I went to scan it in just now.

Inserts/Parallels
    AJ Griffin was following me around in this box.

The hits
    I think the Gausman is a buyback, maybe? It's copyrighted 2009, and there's no "this was signed in the presence of a Topps rep" disclosure or anything. Numbered 281/225 on the front, and they seem to be going pretty high-dollar on the bay. The Light's a redemption, and I hate redemptions (obviously) so it the second auto softened the blow there.

Hidden Content > Currently trading for: UF Gator alum | Memphis Grizzlies.
    I trade by BV...mostly

Hidden Content

2. Wata Photo

Quote Originally Posted by shortking98 View Post
    Is the Light redemption available?
    Not sure I want to deal any of it until it books
    Hidden Content > Currently trading for: UF Gator alum | Memphis Grizzlies.
    I trade by BV...mostly

Hidden Content

the aflac auto does not really count as a box hit it more of a case hit. your redemption was your regular auto. congrats on the nice hit. ;]
    collecting rookies auto game used of hall of famer or retired players all sports.

Sick Kevin Gausman!

Jerad
    Always looking for autos of Giants stars, and other stars and HOFer's

My links

Hidden Content

Hidden Content