Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: PirateFest 12/15-16

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See millennialthreads's Items on eBay

PirateFest 12/15-16

http://pittsburgh.pirates.mlb.com/pi...jsp#highlights

I'd like to go Sunday if I can get the day off work. Has anyone gone to this event in the past? $16.75 for admission (after fees) isn't too bad in my opinion. It would be nice to know who will be signing ahead of time, though.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Unless your a season ticket holder, almost a waste of time to go. You are lucky to get through two lines of the regular line but if season ticket holder special area where whoever is in there you rack.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See millennialthreads's Items on eBay

Unless your a season ticket holder, almost a waste of time to go. You are lucky to get through two lines of the regular line but if season ticket holder special area where whoever is in there you rack.

Thanks for the heads up! If that's the case, I'm not going to go.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dawgbizkit83's Items on eBay

They changed it up this year from previous. They now make you take a ticket to prevent line jumpers and people waiting for the next group of players at the front of the line. I signed my daughter up for Kids club and got early entry into Sunday's events. Most players from that days list were there signing for the 2 hour early entry time frame. I ended up with 12 different players multiple times on various items and only spent the 2 hour early entry time doing it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That's awesome! I wasn't able to go this year, didn't get my usual free tickets and I now live 3 hours away.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dawgbizkit83's Items on eBay

Only draw back was that the players didn't have the 4x6 cards to sign and hand out for the early kids session when they were walking around, but I did get A.J. Burnett and Andrew McCutchen several times so I'll call it a good day!