Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    interested in trading for the 2 USA inserts... lmk your player/s if interested.. thanks
    Concentrating on Michael Jordan and Scottie Pippen in USA Team Uniforms...

2. STL banner

Interested in that Julius Erving Card...
    Collecting Hunter Pence, JR Towles, Houston Astros, Philadelphia 76ers, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Steelers, and Austin Dillon/AJ Allmendinger/Tony Stewart. Also whatever catches my eye.

Interested in Davis RC base
    Check out my Inventory (with pictures): Hidden Content
    Looking for Derrick Rose!!!

Hello

I sent you a pm via another hobby board as I didn't know you were on both. Hope we can help each other.

Yes It was. I Have opened at least 50 of those packs and the moment I pulled it from the box I knew it was different. It was twice as thick as the normal packs.

Hello,
    Yes sir. I replied on the other site.
    THank You,
    Jason

Hello,
    I will be open to trading once the BV publishes. I only say that because...well, I cracked 5 (almost 6) boxes of this stuff and only hit two of the MVP cards. They have to be fairly rare so assessing a value, from my standpoint, is difficult.

Hello RyU
    I will be open to trading once the BV publishes. I only say that because...well, I cracked 5 (almost 6) boxes of this stuff and only hit two of the Team USA cards. They have to be fairly rare so assessing a value, from my standpoint, is difficult. But I am a Stephen Curry and Rajon Rondo guy and I dabble in mid-level MJ and Kobe inserts also.

Is a that gold /10 of Julyan Stone? If so are you willing to sell?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12