Exclamation New Super Mario Bros. Wii U Brand New Sealed! $50

i have 2, $50 each

Last edited by randallcards; 11-23-2012 at 01:56 PM.
    Only Collecting Nebraska Players Autos/GU

Hidden Content

How does the Wii U play anyways? Thought about getting one myself

its actually pretty cool u can play on the gamepad and watch tv at the same time or somone else can ect, and it uses all the wii remotes and accesories for multiplayer and plays wii games ;)

Hidden Content

Are these still available?. Is that 50 shipped? Please pm me
    Bring me Nnamdi Asomugha and Oakland Raiders.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (18)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    i bought 4 wii u deluxe on launch and sold 3 for 475 each...and now i wish i sold the 4th at that price also.i havent played it since i finished new super mario bros u..which i may add is a kick butt game it brought back snes nostalgia..i dont see this system being anywhere near as huge as wii was..3 year console at most i bet lol

i think nintendo over priced it, i was in black friday to get mario game at old navy and out of the 40 people who got bracelets to get the game free with $40 purchase only myself and 1 other person actually had the system....

Hidden Content

I sold my bulk of 20 quickly around 450 on average a pop. people were insane asking $500+ for one on craigslist.

Quote Originally Posted by jdawg View Post
    i bought 4 wii u deluxe on launch and sold 3 for 475 each...and now i wish i sold the 4th at that price also.i havent played it since i finished new super mario bros u..which i may add is a kick butt game it brought back snes nostalgia..i dont see this system being anywhere near as huge as wii was..3 year console at most i bet lol
    TRADE PAGE (WILL HAVE REGULAR UPDATES): Hidden Content

COMC.COM Cards For Sale: Hidden Content

oh ya for sure and around my area people dont pay alot on craigslist i seen people doing that too, heck theres some idiots still doing it, guess there gonna have aot of wii u`s to play! lol

Hidden Content