3 Superlative 3 Books Plus 1 Group Break Single. Scan Heavy Warning

Here's another 3 Books of Superlative & another Single card for a group break of Superlative. No trades please as I am not trading again until the New Year. All cards will be on Ebay. Rememeber if you bid and win please let me know as I take $1 off shipping sometimes I will offer free shipping to SCF members only depending on the item cost.

I got pick #3 in a Superlative draft thought I was going to just get an average card from the break, but it was loaded. Was happy with this.

Next the Booklets not in order of how they came out of the boxes but I am happy with them.

Collecting Phil Kessel, Anna Kournikova & Danica Patrick cards! Trading for my PC only. Got Kessel let me know
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

2. Wata Photo
    Nice load !
    SPXRULES****Hidden Content
    Looking for star player RC's from SPX, SPA, UDS1/2, SPGU, Ultimate & MORE!

Still love this product. First one in a long time where you get a great return on your investment

Congrats on the 2 Bure hits and I this the Worters is amazing as well
    WTTF :
    Erik Karlsson/Marian Hossa/Billy Smith/Nick Foligno/SP Bobby Hull

Very solid Mike - congrats. I'm sure Curt will want a shot at the Gabby.
    Collecting Penguins Game Used, Autographs, and Game Used Sticks
    Collecting ITG StickWork Enshrined Silver (46/48 - 1 incoming) - Need Shutt
    Set Killers: 06/07 BTP Giacomin Greats Auto & 11/12 BTP 10th Ann Jumbo Sticks Niemi
    Collecting Hard Signed Autos of 1000 Point Forwards; 700 Point D-men; PPG players & Max Talbot (solo player cards only)
    Hidden Content - both need updated - Hidden Content

Loaded books are loaded! So many sick hits. I would been intrested in the Jagr, hadnt it been for your No trading and my empty wallet. ;)

Big congrats!!
    Hidden Content
    Jagr Collection; Hidden Content
    Tradelist and salelist:Hidden Content

LMK the cost of the Brodeur please.
    PC Players: Martin Brodeur, Travis Zajac, Ozzie Smith, and Enos Slaughter. My Hidden Content .
    NOTE: I TRADE BASED ON BECKETT AND DO TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION SOME FAIR MARKET VALUE BASED ON SEVERAL SITES. IF YOU THINK YOUR CARD IS WORTH FIFTY TIMES THAT AND TRY TO SHOW HOW MY CARD IS WORTH THE SAME AS CARDBOARD FOUND IN A DUMPSTER THEN PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO MY POSTS NOR MESSAGE ME. THANK YOU!