Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Buying/Trading For Andy Dalton Mid to High End Rookie Auto/Patches

For some reason if taken a liking to Andy Dalton and want to created a nice PC with 20-30 Mid to higher end true Rookie Autos. I have about 8 autos right now, so about a third of the way there.

Looking for Contenders, Phenoms, NT, Exquisite, SPA type cards!

I have tons for trade and paypal as well. Please post a scan and price, or if you are trading!

Thanks!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jason122883's Items on eBay

I have this lot with what I thought was a really good price

https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...t-1-1-and-auto

SCF Rewards
    Country

Probably a good deal but I only am looking for true rookie autos, and auto patches, thank you though!

I have this lot with what I thought was a really good price

https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...t-1-1-and-auto

BANNED

Country

I have a 2011 five star quadograph awaiting redemption /10 of Dalton locker mallett and gabbert available it was redeemed in sept and hopefully it arrives shortly from topps if it's something you'd be interested let me know james

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just looking for high end of Dalton but thanks for the Post! Im always afraid to get duals, or triples because someone on the card doesn't perform and brings it down lol

I have a 2011 five star quadograph awaiting redemption /10 of Dalton locker mallett and gabbert available it was redeemed in sept and hopefully it arrives shortly from topps if it's something you'd be interested let me know james

SCF Rewards
    Country

Afternoon Bump, still need about 20 more autos!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Not an auto but have a dalton plate if interested lmk and ill send you scan