Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Trading in your favor!

     
  1. #1

    Trading in your favor!

    I want to move the below cards over the winter. Not looking for anything in particular in return. I will trade in your favor if we can do a bulk trade or if I can trade up for fewer cards of higher value. Please help me move these before spring.
    Last edited by dcsports18; 07-22-2014 at 02:01 PM.

  2. Kronozio
  3. #2
    i like your brad richards spx jersey
    the steve ott boys of winter jersey
    and the steve ott bap rookie graded 9

    lmk if you like anything on my tradelist
    My traders - Hidden Content
    My main focus is anything pre 88-89 hockey and i collect players from P.E.I. like Brad Richards, Brandon Gormley and Steve Ott.

  4. #3
    If you ever decide to trade the 10-11 SPx Flashback Fabrics Jose Theodore I am still interested. Thanks

    http://www.freewebs.com/thepiper1/201013traders.htm

  5. #4
    I like these:
    11-12 Score Rookies Scheifele, Emelin, Read and Couturier
    LMK
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeytherock View Post
    i like your brad richards spx jersey
    the steve ott boys of winter jersey
    and the steve ott bap rookie graded 9

    lmk if you like anything on my tradelist

  6. #5
    The card I really like off your list is the Pinnacle Starting 6 Canadians. LMK
    Quote Originally Posted by piper1 View Post
    If you ever decide to trade the 10-11 SPx Flashback Fabrics Jose Theodore I am still interested. Thanks

    http://www.freewebs.com/thepiper1/201013traders.htm

  7. #6

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by dcsports18 View Post
    The card I really like off your list is the Pinnacle Starting 6 Canadians. LMK
    Yeah but I don't think I could come anywhere close to finding enough in your traders to match that one.

  9. #8
    PM on it's way.
    Quote Originally Posted by DnJcards View Post
    Feel free to CMB im always up for a trade.

  10. #9
    Thanks for the easy trade. Posting in a bit.
    Quote Originally Posted by piper1 View Post
    Yeah but I don't think I could come anywhere close to finding enough in your traders to match that one.

  11. #10

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •