Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Highend FOR TRADE

My Main Wants include ( chrome rcs and colored , gu ,patches or autos )

Tom Brady
    Aaron Rodgers
    Andrew Luck
    Robert Griffin III
    Michael Jordan
    Lebron James

I like highend rcs , rc autos , rc patch autos , autos , patches , and some gu , I am not limited to them players but they are my focus , I will look at other stuff so please SHOW WHAT YOU HAVE FOR ME , I REALLY DO NOT WANT TO SEARCH BUCKETS , UNLESS DIRECT HIGHEND LINKS ,THANK YOU

some of whats for trade for the right stuff , I WILL SELL OR DO COMBO DEALS , PAYPAL , MONEY ORDER OR CASH ACCEPTED

I HAVE A BUNCH OF NICE INCOMMING CARDS AND OTHER CARDS IN MY BUCKET SO ASK OR LOOK THANK YOU

SPA Triple Rc Auto #D 2/5 1/1 jersey # with A J Green and Mark Ingram no BV so SV is $450

only 5 made Topps Magic Cut Rc Auto BV $350

nice 3 color in mint condition , great auto also for these

COBB SPA LETTER K (( SOLD )) $60

#D 9/40

#D to 150

Refractor Rc

$D 16/18 sick and in mint condition

#D 22/39

#D 99/99

#D 14/50 may have graded first

#D 3/50 with Orange Refactor also ((( SOLD )))

Russel Wilson Redzone #D 27/50 (( TRADED ))

Paul Oneils

Derek Jeter Error (( some cardboard is left over in die cut window and bat piece is suppose to be jeters as the rc pitcher didnt bat and had a DH in the lineup ))

1 in 10 case hits ,hand #D 49/63 one of the better stamps and most desried one

Luke Donald Gold LImited SPa Rc Auto #D to 100 and the base rc auto #D to 2999 ( check ebay the gold sells real high ))

Misc Stuff for great xmas gifts or stocking stuffers lol

full binder of Marvel cards with holos ,can make detailed list if serious on them , some early WWE also

http://s718.photobucket.com/albums/w...omics%20cards/

Limited Edition Barbies

1970's Get Smart Skittle Bingo Game never played with in great condition

Last edited by vixsportscards; 12-07-2012 at 01:03 PM.
    Tom Brady , Aaron Rodgers , Andrew Luck , Cam Newton , Mike Trout ,Bryce Harper , Derek Jeter , ARod , Pujols, HOF's and Top Prospects , Lebron James , Kobe Bryant ,Michael Jordan , Rondo ,Durant ,Patriots ,Yankees ,Celtics ,Redsoxs ,Packers and
    many others I collect

cmb for the cobb, my main page is mid-highend
    Collect Braves, Cowboys and UVA Alums or anything that catches my eye.
    Hidden Content

my cash values for trading come straight from eBay avg sales in last 30 days.

the couple I like Im sure are more

Griffin 3 prime auto gu
    Luck auto gu
    Tom Brady , Aaron Rodgers , Andrew Luck , Cam Newton , Mike Trout ,Bryce Harper , Derek Jeter , ARod , Pujols, HOF's and Top Prospects , Lebron James , Kobe Bryant ,Michael Jordan , Rondo ,Durant ,Patriots ,Yankees ,Celtics ,Redsoxs ,Packers and
    many others I collect

Quote Originally Posted by vixsportscards View Post
    the couple I like Im sure are more

Griffin 3 prime auto gu
    Luck auto gu
    luck has actually been sold, griffin is FT but yeah it is more than the cobb. You have anything other than what you have scanned FT i could check out?
    Collect Braves, Cowboys and UVA Alums or anything that catches my eye.
    Hidden Content

my cash values for trading come straight from eBay avg sales in last 30 days.

many others I collect

up for gameday
    many others I collect

cmb photobucket.com/mndemonsfootball pm please thanks
    like the luck and cobb
    Last edited by mndemons; 11-04-2012 at 01:51 PM.

pm sent and returned , thanks for the look
    many others I collect

please cmb for the Luck...PM me if anything interest you....thanks
    Hidden Content
    Click on photo for bucket!

as always nice stuff jacob , but all I saw I needed was the brady elite rc ( did you get that and the welker contneders from nera20 on blowout ) they look real familiar lol , but yeah it was the brady elite and well not anough for the Luck auto sorry , really like to get a brady chrome refractor rc or a bgs 9.5 chrome rc , maybe even a lebron chrome refractor rc bgs 9.5 chrome rc or better
    many others I collect

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast