Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Artifacts Jersey / glove card?

I went to the LCS today and bought a few packs of Artifacts. In the first pack I hit an Ovechkin jersey and "patch" card # ed 05/35.
    The jersey looks normal but the patch piece is leather, and not a patch at all.

Has anyone else seen this?

Here is a scan

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (139)
    Country
    See adamslogikcards's Items on eBay

alot of the artifacts Jersey/patch cards of ovie have glove pieces.

Same thing last year. I guess they have more gloves of his than jersey patches.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Does it say on the back? ahh nevermind this is UD, it likely doesn't say who even wore the "official hockey game" memorabilia :D

I love the use of swatches other than jersey/patch but they should specify what it is at least

SCF Rewards
    Country

Does it say on the back? ahh nevermind this is UD, it likely doesn't say who even wore the "official hockey game" memorabilia :D

I love the use of swatches other than jersey/patch but they should specify what it is at least

Shockingly it does have the players name on it !

And I quote...

"Congratulations

You have recieved a trading card with Alex Ovechkin game-used hockey memorabilia. The memorabilia has been certified to us as having been used in an official NHL game. we hope you enjoy this piece of hockey history, as we continue to keep you as close as you can get!"