Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Please Note - urbanlegenduf1 will ship to the following countries: Any Country

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Florida Gators Philadelphia Eagles Tampa Bay Rays
    Twitter: @clburns4784 See gatorbait4784's Items on eBay Instagram: My traders on Flickr

$7 paypal for a nice Jamie Harper, preferably a nice patch auto

I have nothing of his, but I'm going to start a small Jamie Harper pc. I have $7 paypal I can spend for 1 nice Jamie Harper. I really want a patch auto, but I'll look at anything since I'm starting from scratch. You can comment here or pm me. I DO NOT SEND AS GIFT so don't ask!! I'll get back to everyone as soon as I'm able to. Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See gpachl's Items on eBay

Not an auto, but a nice patch/50.

Check my SCF inventory for inserts /parallels /autographs /game used & relics /rookies.
    Emmitt Hidden Content . -My Emmitt Smith card count: 6,432 different cards as of 1/3/2023. (#ed=2,796, gu/relic=847, autos=198, 1 of 1's=81)
    Cowboys PC (not including Emmitts): 11,455 cards (6,955 different base, 4,500 insert/parallels/autographs/games used/etc.)
    SCF Inventory: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @clburns4784 See gatorbait4784's Items on eBay Instagram: My traders on Flickr

I'll pass for now, but thanks though.

Not an auto, but a nice patch/50.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Penguins

Check out the last page of my autos, I have quite a few. One in the beginning too. Lmk if you like any. Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See salspremiumgoods's Items on eBay

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'll def take prices on all of them please. Thanks.

Check out the last page of my autos, I have quite a few. One in the beginning too. Lmk if you like any. Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

At the moment you are the leader in the clubhouse, lemme see if anything else comes up and I'll pm you tomorrow on that one. Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See salspremiumgoods's Items on eBay

At the moment you are the leader in the clubhouse, lemme see if anything else comes up and I'll pm you tomorrow on that one. Thanks.

Sounds good bud. Just lmk thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Philadelphia Eagles
    My traders on Flickr

I have this:

/50
    Sorry, I only use PayPal goods and I do not ship internationally.

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
    (Philippians 4:6)