Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

2012-2013 Totally Certified no rookie jersey autos?

Why did Totally Certified get rid of their rookie jersey autos. Same price but less value in packs.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cgb_orl's Items on eBay

wouldn't some (new) have the photo shoot jerseys while some won't? In which case it would have been another negative against them.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rocksaysits420's Items on eBay

The more important question should be why so many rc autos and so little star autos. I mean 500 autograph cards of kim english and Kyle o'Quinn and only 105 od kobe, durant, klove, none of Dwade or melo. In the past 4 years Melo has signed less than 100 cards total and Dwade 1 card.
    Last edited by rocksaysits420; 12-01-2012 at 02:52 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See glaspi2's Items on eBay

The whole double rookie class the panini loves to promote is making their products worse than ever. They got lazy. You'll notice that there haven't been many if any game used and auto insert rookie cards either in prestige or threads really either. Products are being watered down but prices stay high. I most disappointed because i've still yet to be able to pick up a nice patch card of my bulls rcs jimmy butler and marquis teague. I'd be interested to see what panini plans on doing if they decide to release National Treasures this year with the double rookie class and if they continue making those nice rookie patch autos.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rocksaysits420's Items on eBay

I agree the double rc in their product is lame and I'll never understand why they need to autos of 80% the guys that get drafted with only about a fourth of them making in the NBA. As far as patch cards go, most of Panini "prime" cards are terrible. Even most of their "high end" product has terrible "prime" pieces. I'm only buying singles as if I bought a box my chances of pulling an auto of a star or semi-star is not worth the price of the box no matter what product it is

SCF Rewards
    Country

I agree the double rc in their product is lame and I'll never understand why they need to autos of 80% the guys that get drafted with only about a fourth of them making in the NBA. As far as patch cards go, most of Panini "prime" cards are terrible. Even most of their "high end" product has terrible "prime" pieces. I'm only buying singles as if I bought a box my chances of pulling an auto of a star or semi-star is not worth the price of the box no matter what product it is

they have to make autos of everyone because you never know. Remember Jeremy Lin he was not on anyones radar until boom he exploded but now he is a below average pg again.