Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I don't care who used it when, that doesn't make it a thing. Here, I'll show you.

I am a liberal fascist.

Is there such a thing?

I'm a negro-caucasian. I used the term so it must be a thing now.

It's. Made. Up.

You're very stubborn on this.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't care who used it when, that doesn't make it a thing. Here, I'll show you.

I am a liberal fascist.

Is there such a thing?

It's. Made. Up.

Unreal....you still don't get it.

No, you can't be Negro-caucasian because both deal with skin color.....thus they ARE mutually exclusive.

An example of of non-mutually exclusive terms would be Hispanic-American....you CAN be both because one deals with ethnicity and the other with Nationality.

What part don't you understand?

Knowledge vs. Belief....did you even bother with the link and video I provided?

It's funny, this discussion is very appropriate for the "god debate".

Here I am providing evidence towards my claim, while you provide ZERO evidence for your assertion.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Alex, you're butchering the English language. It's made up. An agnostic can't be atheist, or he isn't agnostic. I can't explain of anymore and wait around for you to understand. You obviously don't want to. I did not watch your video. I opened a dictionary.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I am not going to sit and read 11 pages of whatever. Just answering the OP's question.

My religion is better than anyone else's because it fits me. My religion doesn't have to fit others. My religion doesn't have to comply with others' opinions or beliefs. My religion is mine. That is why it is better.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@darthyagi

Alex, you're butchering the English language.

Knowledge vs. Belief....did you even bother with the link and video I provided?

Just for clarification:

http://dictionary.reference.com/brow...eist?qsrc=2446
    http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/agnostic?s=t

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wick....Alex....please let me settle this for you.

I will create you both in Wrestlemania 2000 for Nintendo 64. I just need height, weight, and your finishing move. GRUDGE MATCH.

THEN we'll finally have a winner in this debate. Legally Binding, per the Internet.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

Wick....Alex....please let me settle this for you.

I will create you both in Wrestlemania 2000 for Nintendo 64. I just need height, weight, and your finishing move. GRUDGE MATCH.

THEN we'll finally have a winner in this debate. Legally Binding, per the Internet.

Don't bother, lol. Wick is so confused he won't be able to find the ring.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

alex, where did you get that chart? that thing is terrible,
    doesn't claim no

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

I have no problem with Alex or any other atheist believing in science because it is willing to admit that it is wrong and does not know all the answers but the question I have to my believers as well as to the atheists is why can't science and God co-exist? Science is not a religion despite some people trying to turn it into it why can't we be open to the possibility that science had to come from something greater than us. Now as far as saying that Christianity>Islam>Judiasm that is an unprovable statement other than quoting self serving holy books that make reference to events that defy many of the laws of science and human logic. Just a little food for thought.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

I am a liberal fascist.

Is there such a thing?

It's. Made. Up.

I really want to say something but it would cause me to get banned from here.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast