Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

wow......i cannot believe that UD is swindling people like this. shame indeed

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See flopscards's Items on eBay

Well, there's two things: 1) The worse ones were probably group E and the best ones are group A, a continuation of the duals. It's not a "mystery" to them, it's just planned ones that didn't get finished in time (or at least what it seems like) 2) some people got the best two on the checklist, others got the worst two. It seems weird, like at least pair people who got two a good and a bad one. Either way, I think they are a bonus auto, so at the end of the day, they aren't too bad. If they are an auto that is counted for... well then....

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

Well, there's two things: 1) The worse ones were probably group E and the best ones are group A, a continuation of the duals. It's not a "mystery" to them, it's just planned ones that didn't get finished in time (or at least what it seems like) 2) some people got the best two on the checklist, others got the worst two. It seems weird, like at least pair people who got two a good and a bad one. Either way, I think they are a bonus auto, so at the end of the day, they aren't too bad. If they are an auto that is counted for... well then....

"Bonus" implies something for nothing tho, and I doubt the 2nd one cost..........nothing. I know I paid through the nose for my ONE. Thas ok, I'm only happy when I'm miserable :)

BANNED

Country

Simple solution.... Instead of Lemieux Crosby and No name a and no name b why dont they do a Crosby/no name and a Lemieux/no name....even tho one auto sucks at least you get a decent name on it

SCF Rewards
    Country

"Bonus" implies something for nothing tho, and I doubt the 2nd one cost..........nothing. I know I paid through the nose for my ONE. Thas ok, I'm only happy when I'm miserable :)

I believe these mystery duals are a 4th hit in boxes so they are bonuses in terms of an extra hit. What you decide to pay for it on the secondary market really isn't Upper Deck's concern.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I believe these mystery duals are a 4th hit in boxes so they are bonuses in terms of an extra hit. What you decide to pay for it on the secondary market really isn't Upper Deck's concern.

See, I just learned something there :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Simple solution.... Instead of Lemieux Crosby and No name a and no name b why dont they do a Crosby/no name and a Lemieux/no name....even tho one auto sucks at least you get a decent name on it

They can do Lemieux/ No name but they are not allowed to do Crosby/No Name. Crosby can (for the time being with the exception of 05-06 SpX) only appear on duals with Lemeiux

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just got mine today, Merry Christmas to me...and a few others here apparently. Mike Ribeiro and Richard Bachman. Interesting to see so many of the same card all at once. Got burned like this last year too, so I'm 0/2 on these Mystery Redemptions.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See emersondrive13rocks's Items on eBay

Where are all the Upper Deck fanboys to defent this garbage by UD?

Seriously it is garbage and that is one of the reasons I'd never buy a mystery redemption. People spend too much money on these cards and then get disappointed. Mostly players that wouldn't sell that well. UD trying to scam buyers by making these cards and calling them case hits to make people think they have value.

SCF Rewards
    Country

IT'S ARRIVED...........................

I'm scared to open it.
    Last edited by 87sluggo; 12-27-2012 at 05:50 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast