Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See oilfan10's Items on eBay

it's like saying: Oh we couldn't get these guys to sign on time so we will use these "mystery redemptions" as excuses as to why they aren't redemptions in products.

That's EXACTLY what they're saying. They've done the same thing the last 3 years for that exact reason.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

Honestly I hoped they'd be a completely different design than these:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/2011-12-11-12-SP-Authentic-Sign-of-the-Times-Dual-SOT2ME-MacLean-Ekman-Larsson-/321038029240?pt=US_Hockey_Trading_Cards&hash=item4 abf5b91b8

It's just an add on to the set, I don't know if it's the same as last year, but I mean, it's like saying: Oh we couldn't get these guys to sign on time so we will use these "mystery redemptions" as excuses as to why they aren't redemptions in products. Very lazy to me. At least have a different design to the mystery ones, or include them as regular redemptions in product. End of rant.

Well, I for one am glad that my streak of idiotic impulse buys remains intact. Live and don't learn! Damn the torpedos!! Batten down the hatches!!! But I DID batten down the hatches! Well batten them down again, we'll show those hatches!!!

I'm gonna wind up with Colborne / Frattin. I can feel it in my bones.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI(47)
    Country
    See dre2112's Items on eBay

These mystery redemptions have been close to garbage the last 3 years. Not sure why people spend so much on these.

SCF Rewards
    Country

These mystery redemptions have been close to garbage the last 3 years. Not sure why people spend so much on these.

I think its out of hope that one year they will see the crap they are making and do one nice batch of autos for this set. The odds and quite long, but Mike Fricken Ribiero?

Hang your head in shame UD.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well I got mine in yesterday.

Mike Ribiero and Bachman
    Brett MacLean and OEL

Upper Deck has banned me from posting on thier FB page when they screwed me on a pack fresh damaged Taylor Hall rc patch auto, and I believe this proves how random it isn't when they pull redemptions for collectors.

Its disgusting they would put both of those in the same envelope to go to one person.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See wellfoundgem's Items on eBay

i got this one!

SOT2-RR Mike Ribeiro/Richard Bachman

thats after sending in 10 last year and getting every single one back as a scrub, %#$ you too upperdeck, im never buying sp authentic again and i was your biggest damn customer and supported of it

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See thehosers87's Items on eBay

^ got the bachman/riberio as well. I feel your pain, wanted to punch something when that popped out. Really dont know how they can put names like that in this set..

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Wow, 3 people on the same day getting the same Ribeiro/Bachman. My sentiments to you all. I'd rather have a lump of coal in my stocking than that card.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

Wow, 3 people on the same day getting the same Ribeiro/Bachman. My sentiments to you all. I'd rather have a lump of coal in my stocking than that card.

or a kick below the Mason-Dixon line

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI(20)
    Country
    See mojobreaks's Items on eBay

... ouch depressing thread

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast