Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Tom Heinsohn reuest

SCF Rewards
    Country

Tom Heinsohn reuest

I got to know for the folks that have gotten this dude before, what exactly are you doing to get him? I have tried & failed 3 times. First 2 times, i sent the same card, last time i sent a different card but to no avail. I have included LOR, even asking if he wanted to personalize, go right ahead because this wasnt going to leave my PERSONAL collection & still nothing.

Appears he is opening my envelope & then sticking the cards right back into the SASE. Blown away because i see successes from him quiet a bit but i seem to get the failures lol.

Just wondered.

SCF Rewards
    Country

dont know what to tell ya man. i sent 1 tme and got it back in about 2 weeks. 8x10 with my standard hand written letter. nothing fancy, nothing out of the ordinary.

SCF Rewards
    Country

dont know what to tell ya man. i sent 1 tme and got it back in about 2 weeks. 8x10 with my standard hand written letter. nothing fancy, nothing out of the ordinary.

ya i dont know. maybe he only signs 8x10's. certainly not going to give it the ol college try with my track record with him.

SCF Rewards
    Country

i have an image if you decide you want to take a shot with an 8x10. just let me know if you want it

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey Riggs,

I tried Mr. Heinsohn last year and received my card back unsigned with my letter in about two weeks. Earlier this year I sent the same card plus a $5 donation to the same address in the database and about two weeks or so later it came back signed nicely along with the $5. I originally thought that he wouldn't sign cards, but he did for me. I'd try one more time with $5 and see what happens. I would have been very happy even if he kept the cash. It was worth it. Good luck and I hope you get it back signed.

Maddog11

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey Riggs,

I tried Mr. Heinsohn last year and received my card back unsigned with my letter in about two weeks. Earlier this year I sent the same card plus a $5 donation to the same address in the database and about two weeks or so later it came back signed nicely along with the $5. I originally thought that he wouldn't sign cards, but he did for me. I'd try one more time with $5 and see what happens. I would have been very happy even if he kept the cash. It was worth it. Good luck and I hope you get it back signed.

Maddog11

*sigh* one more time i guess. After all, its just stamps. Thanks for the reply. sending tomorrow with $5