Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bobobag's Items on eBay

OPG/Store/Inventory limited Use Over the next 24 hours

The good news is a lot of members are using the OPG/Inventory system. The bad news is we are out growing the server quickly. I have to limit some features for a while until we can fix this. First, we will install a temporary fix that will shut down features if the server load gets too high. Second, and the long-term solution, is to get a second server that will host the OPG/Store/Inventory system.

So, if there are some features that are unavailable today and tomorrow, that is the reason! I'll keep you posted.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@rtghobbies

is the trade manager gonna be up gain any time soon?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the heads up. I appreciate the ability to organize my collection.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See paper-history's Items on eBay

is the trade manager gonna be up gain any time soon?

The Trade manager is up and running right now. Thank you all for your patience on this transition.

Dale

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

Harry has written a custom script similar to that of the forum. When the load gets high the forum search and my posts/threads is disabled. Wen the load gets to high the OPG will be disabled as well.

This is a temporary fix until a more definite one is determined.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See n/a's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

I am unable to get to my Trade Manager and every time I try to click on something it says server is too busy. Any idea when this will be fixed so I can complete this trade and then find a more stable site to trade on?? Thanks!