Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Multiple Jersey/Autos of same team on one card!!! Let's see what you got!!!

Some of my favorite cards from my PC are cards that have multiple players on them. Not from different teams but from the same team! This thread is to post memorabilia or autograph cards with multiple players on the same team!!! See the below pic for an example:

Tony Dorsett/Julius Jones (2 Cowboys)

2010 Topps Supreme Eli Manning / Hakeem Nicks / Ramses Barden Triple Autograph #1/5

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content : Henrik Lundqvist Collection
    Hidden Content : Eli Manning Collection

Hidden Content

My favorite is actually a large card that I put together myself using in-person signed cards as the "cut autographs":

Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!
    Tradelist (FT or FS): Hidden Content

Collecting PEYTON MANNING, CAL RIPKEN JR, AUSTIN COLLIE AND CURRENT COLTS
    **IN THAT ORDER, PEYTON TAKES PRIORITY**

Some great cards being posted so far!!! I'll keep throwing one out there every now and then.

trade site - Hidden Content
    cowboys site that is also for trade
    Hidden Content

trade site - Hidden Content
    cowboys site that is also for trade
    Hidden Content

cowboysgr8: Truly some awesome pieces!!! I am jealous of the Chuck Howley/Bob Lilly. Recently, there was the 1/1 version of that card on ebay. Got a little too steep. I have met Lilly and had several pieces autographed. I will be posting more but your post truly made my jaw hit the floor. The triple Smith/Aikman/Irvin!! I have also been looking for that one. I'll be posting some more stuff. Have you wrote in to Beckett and tried to get recognized as a Supercollector? I did it back in 2010 and made it!!! Your entire Cowboys collection has got to be as good or better than mine!!! I think I got chosen because of my unique pieces that were obtained in person. WOW is all I can say to your stuff!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast