Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

final Nail in the coffin of my H&P case scans added

Busted the last two boxes I had left of my 11-12 H&P case from Imperial Garden Sports Cards and after some decent boxes through the first few I hit some turds. It has been a few months I think since I started the case and with the last two boxes was hoping for a decent hit. 2nd to last box of the case was a meh...last box of the case I hit a Nail Yakupov 3clr jersey/auto silver limited to 3 copies. I will post the picks of what I think would be the top 10 hits of the case after I clean the muck out of my underwear.

Decided to just scan the case as well as some hits from team box breaks....Bruins saved my Bacon. There are a few cards missing as they were dealt. Most of this stuff is going to auction, not even going to try to trade the high-end.

Sorry about the massive Horton scan...don't know what happened there.

#3 is this good looking 3 clr MacKinnon

#2 for the Strome 1/1 Complete Letter

#1 for the Yakupov silver jersey-auto /3

Here are the cards from some team breaks

Forgot these ones....

Last edited by nyiforce; 12-01-2012 at 02:47 PM. Reason: scans added
    Looking for ITG Franchise, certain brand NYI RCs, NYI Dynasty, Tavares, Strome, Certain Enforcer Autos/GU/Sets, Tony Twist and Stick Cards

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by nyiforce View Post
    Busted the last two boxes I had left of my 11-12 H&P case from Imperial Garden Sports Cards and after some decent boxes through the first few I hit some turds. It has been a few months I think since I started the case and with the last two boxes was hoping for a decent hit. 2nd to last box of the case was a meh...last box of the case I hit a Nail Yakupov 3clr jersey/auto silver limited to 3 copies. I will post the picks of what I think would be the top 10 hits of the case after I clean the muck out of my underwear.
    Alright...I'll just finish that pizza pop later.

Congrats.

Grats on the Yak! Great thread title
    100% Feedbacks: SCF 127 CNC 72 HI 41 BO 6 Total: 246
    Wantlist: Hidden Content
    1.4k pictures updated bucket: Hidden Content

I am anxious to hear what you hit. For my own collection I am still looking for the following from that product:

2011-12 ITG Heroes and Prospects Autographs #ACGIR Claude Giroux
    ITG Heroes and Prospects 11-12 57 Oliver Archambault
    ITG Heroes and Prospects 11-12 A-NB Nathan Beaulieu Autograph
    ITG Heroes and Prospects 11-12 A-AEN Andreas Engqvist Autograph
    ITG Heroes and Prospects 11-12 FT-03 Subban Family Ties

I just added close to a thousand pickups from the recent Expos and perhaps I added something you would like. I know there was an interesting Moulson GU in that lot.

http://www.freewebs.com/thepiper1/201013traders.htm

Scans have been added.
    Looking for ITG Franchise, certain brand NYI RCs, NYI Dynasty, Tavares, Strome, Certain Enforcer Autos/GU/Sets, Tony Twist and Stick Cards

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

hey would like to have a price on the mackinnon and the yakupov

hey dude... I AM REALLY INTERESTED IN THE YAKS CARD.....PLMK

I've been thinking of picking up a box or two of 11/12 Heroes and Prospects, I pretty much want to collect another set besides just 11/12 Enforcers, do you recommend this product?

It's my favourite product but it's definitely not for a lot people. I bought mine at $100 and was extremely lucky to get cards that are probably worth half a case (not this one)

But at $60-75 I'd definitely buy another one cause they're fun

And this was a really good case here.
    100% Feedbacks: SCF 127 CNC 72 HI 41 BO 6 Total: 246
    Wantlist: Hidden Content
    1.4k pictures updated bucket: Hidden Content

Anything you need for the Henrique?

nice breaks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast