Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

final Nail in the coffin of my H&P case scans added

Busted the last two boxes I had left of my 11-12 H&P case from Imperial Garden Sports Cards and after some decent boxes through the first few I hit some turds. It has been a few months I think since I started the case and with the last two boxes was hoping for a decent hit. 2nd to last box of the case was a meh...last box of the case I hit a Nail Yakupov 3clr jersey/auto silver limited to 3 copies. I will post the picks of what I think would be the top 10 hits of the case after I clean the muck out of my underwear.

Decided to just scan the case as well as some hits from team box breaks....Bruins saved my Bacon. There are a few cards missing as they were dealt. Most of this stuff is going to auction, not even going to try to trade the high-end.

Sorry about the massive Horton scan...don't know what happened there.

#3 is this good looking 3 clr MacKinnon

#2 for the Strome 1/1 Complete Letter

#1 for the Yakupov silver jersey-auto /3

Here are the cards from some team breaks

Forgot these ones....

Last edited by nyiforce; 12-01-2012 at 01:47 PM. Reason: scans added
    Looking for ITG Franchise, certain brand NYI RCs, NYI Dynasty, Tavares, Strome, Certain Enforcer Autos/GU/Sets, Tony Twist and Stick Cards

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by nyiforce View Post
    Busted the last two boxes I had left of my 11-12 H&P case from Imperial Garden Sports Cards and after some decent boxes through the first few I hit some turds. It has been a few months I think since I started the case and with the last two boxes was hoping for a decent hit. 2nd to last box of the case was a meh...last box of the case I hit a Nail Yakupov 3clr jersey/auto silver limited to 3 copies. I will post the picks of what I think would be the top 10 hits of the case after I clean the muck out of my underwear.
    Alright...I'll just finish that pizza pop later.

Congrats.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    HI(20)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Grats on the Yak! Great thread title
    Hidden Content
    Feedbacks: 59/59
    CNC 29/29 HI 5/5 BO 189 Positive and 100%
    PC Rookie Year of: Faulk (175+ 82% with 13 1/1s) 08-09-10-11 dmen, S.Reinhart, Eakin, OEL, Benn, Duchene, Tavares, Landeskog, C.Smith GoT autos
    Bucket: Hidden Content

I am anxious to hear what you hit. For my own collection I am still looking for the following from that product:

2011-12 ITG Heroes and Prospects Autographs #ACGIR Claude Giroux
    ITG Heroes and Prospects 11-12 57 Oliver Archambault
    ITG Heroes and Prospects 11-12 A-NB Nathan Beaulieu Autograph
    ITG Heroes and Prospects 11-12 A-AEN Andreas Engqvist Autograph
    ITG Heroes and Prospects 11-12 FT-03 Subban Family Ties

I just added close to a thousand pickups from the recent Expos and perhaps I added something you would like. I know there was an interesting Moulson GU in that lot.

http://www.freewebs.com/thepiper1/201013traders.htm

Scans have been added.
    Looking for ITG Franchise, certain brand NYI RCs, NYI Dynasty, Tavares, Strome, Certain Enforcer Autos/GU/Sets, Tony Twist and Stick Cards

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

hey would like to have a price on the mackinnon and the yakupov

hey dude... I AM REALLY INTERESTED IN THE YAKS CARD.....PLMK

I've been thinking of picking up a box or two of 11/12 Heroes and Prospects, I pretty much want to collect another set besides just 11/12 Enforcers, do you recommend this product?

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    HI(20)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    It's my favourite product but it's definitely not for a lot people. I bought mine at $100 and was extremely lucky to get cards that are probably worth half a case (not this one)

But at $60-75 I'd definitely buy another one cause they're fun

And this was a really good case here.
    Hidden Content
    Feedbacks: 59/59
    CNC 29/29 HI 5/5 BO 189 Positive and 100%
    PC Rookie Year of: Faulk (175+ 82% with 13 1/1s) 08-09-10-11 dmen, S.Reinhart, Eakin, OEL, Benn, Duchene, Tavares, Landeskog, C.Smith GoT autos
    Bucket: Hidden Content

Anything you need for the Henrique?

nice breaks!
    Hidden Content

LOOKING FOR EVERYTHING

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast