Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCardBandit View Post
    I've been thinking of picking up a box or two of 11/12 Heroes and Prospects, I pretty much want to collect another set besides just 11/12 Enforcers, do you recommend this product?
    Like Reinhart says, not for everyone, and my case was pretty decent. You get lots of hits but because they are not NHL licensed there are lots who don't want them. I enjoy H&P (the price should be good for boxes now) and most ITG stuff but for me BTP is a favorite although it will be a bit pricier, and Decades/Canada vs the World are great value for your buck I think. .
    Looking for ITG Franchise, certain brand NYI RCs, NYI Dynasty, Tavares, Hamonic, Niederreiter, Dipietro & Boogaard, Tough Times Autos.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

I can use the Hall/Allen if it is FT. PLMK
    Dave
    PC Players: Martin Brodeur, Travis Zajac, Ozzie Smith, and Enos Slaughter. My Hidden Content .
    NOTE: I TRADE BASED ON BECKETT AND DO TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION SOME FAIR MARKET VALUE BASED ON SEVERAL SITES. IF YOU THINK YOUR CARD IS WORTH FIFTY TIMES THAT AND TRY TO SHOW HOW MY CARD IS WORTH THE SAME AS CARDBOARD FOUND IN A DUMPSTER THEN PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO MY POSTS NOR MESSAGE ME. THANK YOU!

emmasaces: didn't see anything for it I could use
    Yakupov4calder: nothing I could use for it
    FFEMT840: Sorry, already gone.

Thanks for all the comments guys.
    Looking for ITG Franchise, certain brand NYI RCs, NYI Dynasty, Tavares, Hamonic, Niederreiter, Dipietro & Boogaard, Tough Times Autos.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Interested in the Musil, check my bucket and see if anything you are interested in?
    Players I am looking for:Dan Hamhuis,Tyson Sexsmith,Lucic,Spencer Machacek,Michal Repik,Mark Fistric,Jonathon Blum,Gilbert Brule,Evander Kane,Cody Franson,Brent Festerling,Brendan Mikkelson,Andrej Meszaros,Mario Bliznak & any other former Vancouver Giants players
    Check my bucket out Hidden Content

I Collect Sidney Crosby, Joe Thornton, John Tavares, Zach Boychuk, Cory Emmerton
    Hidden Content

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12