Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Nice Patrick Willis Topps Five Star LOGO Patch Auto /25!!

I am taking offers on this card. I mainly need paypal but I might be willing to do a card/paypal deal. PMs work the best. Thanks
    I collect Peyton Manning everything and Adrian Peterson Rookie Patches and Autos. I would also like to get a Michael Jordan Patch Auto for a PC item.
    Photobucket:Hidden Content

2. 2bros - Exclusive 1 (2/19) - Moved 4/25
    So you don't have a number in mind?
    WTB Resell Lots! 2011-Present RC Autos/RPAs/Patches
    PC Marcus Lattimore
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by 49ers_Bulls_Swag View Post
    So you don't have a number in mind?
    Well a regular 2 color #ed /70 went for $54 so it would have to be better than that.
    I collect Peyton Manning everything and Adrian Peterson Rookie Patches and Autos. I would also like to get a Michael Jordan Patch Auto for a PC item.

siclk card
    Hidden Content
    Buying: High end Sam Bradford, NEED PEYTON MANNING CONTENDERS, Whatever catches my eye from premium brands
    Buying: Derek Jeter, Babe Ruth AUTOS

Two 2-colors /40 both sold for $35 more recently than the /70 sale above.

The one in the OP would probably be around $50-60 at this time in my opinion.
    Collecting Tomas Hertl & Jaquiski Tartt

eBay that you ll get way more
    Hidden Content
    -BECKETT SUPER COLLECTOR JULY 2006 ISSUE#196+NOV 2008 ISSUE #220 i collect Ed Reed,Ravens,Baltimore Colts+ nice stuff
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by themanishere View Post
    Two 2-colors /40 both sold for $35 more recently than the /70 sale above.

The one in the OP would probably be around $50-60 at this time in my opinion.
    I did see that when I was looking at the Patrick willis cards after I posted this thread. As for this card being worth $50-$60 I don't agree. I sold this Patrick willis for $68 and the patch isn't near as nice and not as high end of a product. I am in the $90-$100 range on the Willis. Best Linebacker in the game and sells pretty well. Plus the five star is on card and the threads is a sticker auto.

Yeah I think you are right I might just stick it on ebay.

Quote Originally Posted by GiantsSB42Champs View Post
    siclk card
    Thanks I appreciate it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast