Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country

i will also clarify that i have dealt with the certain member on facebook for the past two yrs and he has not screwed me over once.he always sends xtra cards.just thought i would say my 2 cents

SCF Rewards
    Country

ther wher no deal when hi did send me a tracing nr that wasent my tracing nr , the tracing nr he gave me was t an adress in the us noth to sweden !,, so a called my post office and the did return the letter to me ,

SCF Rewards
    Country

Huh ? im confused lol.. maybe he just changed his mind or did i misread it all.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See baldleaffan's Items on eBay

I have dealt with Rob Warne numerous times and never had a problem. Rob is a standup guy as far trading goes and often will give up more BV for a card(s) he really wants. There must have been some miscommunications somewhere for this deal to do bad.
    To automatically take the poster's side as gospel without hearing both sides of the story is wrong. Please remember that there are two sides to every story and somewhere in the middle is the truth.
    I also belong to several trade groups on Facebook. I can honestly say I have less problems in those groups than I have had on this site, not that I have had a lot of problems.
    I hope my feedback of 300+ is good enough to vouch for Rob.
    Last edited by baldleaffan; 12-02-2012 at 11:04 AM.
    I collect Gilmour, Keon, Don Cherry, Felix Potvin, Wendel Clark, Morgan Rielly, 03/04 Premier Jersey & Patches, 05/06 UD Ult Signature 08/09 SPA SOTT autos or whatever catches my eye (wantlist)Hidden Content , 10-11 UD 20 Retro's, UD Canvas from all yearsHidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dude0100's Items on eBay

This is the info we have on the OP at CnC:

Reason for BAN: Scammed member out of VERY expensive Gretzky. In the end, the member DID receive monetary compensation, but that was only AFTER Swedish authorities were alerted. Stay away at all costs.

I'm not intending to call anyone out but I would like to hear Rob's side of the story as well. Just because you call the police, it doesn't mean you can't get charged.
    Last edited by AlexTheGr8; 12-02-2012 at 10:57 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See game8's Items on eBay

I as well have dealt with Rob on many occassions on very high end deals. Rob has yet to do me wrong and usually goes well over value when you have a card he wants. All in all he is a very solid reputable trader

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Somebody is telling Porkies.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 13stepper's Items on eBay

lol, +1

Somebody is telling Porkies.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Well this is done.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12