Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

WARNING Facebook tradepages!! some guy try to rip me off BIG time !!!!!!!

hi everyon will post all of our chat messeges and other info

just whant to warn you of a guy that tryed to rip me off on facebook pleas send around the info !
    Rob Warne

this was ouer deal
    and now this guy has the ud black card fore trade

John McCarron

on Maritimes Hockey Card Buy, Sell and Trade

Oilers UDA Gretzky signed oilers puck with holder
    09/10 ud black BEST quad jersey Gretz/howe/lemieux/messier 4 color
    + some tradeable bonuses

for

Gretzky 11/12 spx program of excellence auto shadowbox team canada

Please send your mailling address so i can box it all up for you.

Also please send with expresspost with tracking # aswell and I will do the same.

Please let me know when you have sent , Thanx alot for the swap.

Really appreicate it, i didn't really want to trade the puck, but, oh well, and the qaud jersey is a gem.

Cheers. get back to me. Thanks,

Rob.

Fredrik Karlsson
    den 20 november
    Fredrik Karlsson

ok nice ,,

i will ship tomorrow !! pleas do the same
    Rob Warne

yes with tracking #. thanks again for the swap. you will love the UDA gretkzy puck, and the quad jersey, 4 color it is real nice. you will like it.
    Fredrik Karlsson
    den 20 november
    Fredrik Karlsson

ok nice ,, the shadowbox isent bad eather :D
    Rob Warne
    den 20 november
    Rob Warne

Won't find one better then that.
    100_1503.JPG
    Fredrik Karlsson
    den 20 november
    Fredrik Karlsson

that is sweet :)

Rob Warne
    den 21 november
    Rob Warne

told ya it was. And the Gretz UDA oilers auto is a gem too. nice center piece.

Fredrik Karlsson

i will send your end after work today ,, and i hope you send your end when you gett the tracing nr .

Rob Warne
    den 21 november
    Rob Warne

Yes. no problems, I am currently at work right now, but it is all boxed up, and ready to go. I will have the tracking # for it right after work. Cheers.

Rob Warne
    den 21 november
    Rob Warne

Hello again. I have your packing in the mail with tracking #. Did you get mine out?

Rob Warne
    den 22 november
    Rob Warne

Please let me know. Thanx

Fredrik Karlsson
    den 22 november
    Fredrik Karlsson

her is the tracing nr RR 221364976 se

you will se the tracing rute tomorrow

Rob Warne
    den 22 november
    Rob Warne

Thank you kindly. once again thank you for the swap. that card will be going into my PC. Please let me know once you get my package, and I will do the same for you.

Fredrik Karlsson
    den 22 november
    Fredrik Karlsson

yes ,, what is your end of the tracing nr ?? pleas
    Rob Warne

i am at work right now, but i will be home in 1 hour, and i will send tracking # then with a photo of the reciept aswell.

cheers.

Fredrik Karlsson
    den 22 november
    Fredrik Karlsson

ok nice :)

Rob Warne
    den 22 november
    Rob Warne

i can't wait to see that card....

Rob Warne
    den 22 november
    Rob Warne

Hello, tracking # LT 765 713 044 CA, should be there by next week. did they say how long for yours?

Rob Warne
    den 22 november
    Rob Warne

he is the track #and proof of purchase recipt. signature required aswell.
    Fredrik Karlsson

3 days to 7 days , dont knowh if thats work days ore monday to sunday

Fredrik Karlsson
    den 26 november
    Fredrik Karlsson

you are trying to ™™™™ me ,, the stuff is in surrey !!!!!!!

what is happingng ????????

Rob Warne
    den 26 november
    Rob Warne

Whoa, whoa, I am not trying to ™™™™ you. I am not like that at all. I sent you the wrong tracking #, I am sorry about that. I ship/mail over 10-12 packages per week. and have dozens of shipping lables, even to over seas. Please. don't think that i have messed you around. because i have not.

Fredrik Karlsson
    den 26 november
    Fredrik Karlsson

ok what is the tracing nr that is the right one ?? ,, i hope you are a serius guy ,,

Fredrik Karlsson
    den 27 november
    Fredrik Karlsson

wer is the tracing nr ?? :S

Fredrik Karlsson
    för 9 minuter sedan
    Fredrik Karlsson

yo tryed to rip me off !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the ud black card is whit another guy
    glad i did call the post office to send my package back to me !!!!
    Last edited by patriotsguy; 12-01-2012 at 05:33 PM. Reason: Trader's Address Information Removed

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 13stepper's Items on eBay

I guess your first mistake would be trading with a complete stranger on Facebook.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah who makes deal with a guy over there... crooks everywhere, last thing i would do a trade on facebook lol.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Please note that I have removed the trader's address information. Personal information like this should not be divulged.

I have had a couple of negative experiences via trading on Facebook as well. Before I got fully established here and was just getting into the hobby I was on a group called Canadian Hockey Card Traders - got ripped off by some punk in Clarenville, NL. I think a small handful of them worked together to scam people. So I left that place.

Any venue in which you don't have a dispute resolution process or means to pursue a meaningful follow-up mechanism for a transaction falls under caveat emptor - you're relying on the good will of people on the Internet and history has shown time and again that it's not necessarily a good idea.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

ok sorry dident knowh that ,, ok i am amember on that site have that same exsperience that people are working together to scam people on some of thoes groups , to bad its a bad thing fore the hobby

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Which person from above is the offender? And where does he live?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I would just like to clarify that Rob Warne did not scam him and is not a scammer! I have dealt with Rob close to 20 times and have met up with him twice now. I know of other members on here that have also dealt with Rob.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

I guess your first mistake would be trading with a complete stranger on Facebook.

Yeah who makes deal with a guy over there... crooks everywhere, last thing i would do a trade on facebook lol.

Trading on Facebook isn't as bad as you would think.

I belong to a couple facebook groups for trading and in my 40+ facebook deals never been screwed over once...I can't even say that about here as I've been taken here.

Nothing wrong with trading on Facebook or Youtube or any other social media site.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I would just like to clarify that Rob Warne did not scam him and is not a scammer! I have dealt with Rob close to 20 times and have met up with him twice now. I know of other members on here that have also dealt with Rob.

So what happened? I'm just curious if you have proof about this specific case, or if you're going simply on your previous positive dealings with Rob. I have no dog in this fight, just trying to figure out what happened to the OP's side of this deal.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (4)
    Country
    See mothepipes's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Here`s my take for what its worth.

When the deal looks to good to be true , there`s usually something fishy going on.

Gretzky auto shadowbox is an easy 500$ + cash sale.

Your offering a 100-150$ auto puck + a quad jersey + some bait

Who in is right mind would do this swap other then a 8-10 years old that dosent have a clue of card value ?

We have is buddy with 7 feedback defending him.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast