Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 33
  1. #11
    Hey guys, long time no talk. I made of couple of trades with hobbyfan and Crosby over the past month, and am willing to do a couple more I think. I am looking for the following teams for people I do a lot of trading with...

    Bills
    Browns
    Texans
    Vikings

    I am sure I could come up with lots of the following teams...

    Small Lots of these teams :
    Broncos
    Cowboys
    Chargers
    Titans

    Larger Lots of these teams :
    Redskins
    Bengals
    Chiefs
    Patriots
    Eagles
    Dolphins
    Falcons
    Ravens

    The cards are from mixed years. From 2012 back to 2000 mostly. Not too much older than that except for a few stragglers. And that is what I would be looking for on what I have.

    I talked to hobbyfan and he said it would be okay for me to post here. Anyone interested in doing any non-group trading to get rid of some of those teams I can use above? LMK. Thanks.
    Hidden Content

    I collect Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics, Bruins and UNH Hockey and Football Players (Base/Inserts/GU/AU)
    My Photobucket : Hidden Content
    My PC NFT is exactly that, Not For Trade! It is for show only. So, please don't ask!
    I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside of the US. Even Canada rates are way too high!

  2. #12
    I would be interested in the Titans, let me check what I have in what you might want tonight

  3. #13
    Thanks Harvey. Feel free to send me a PM.
    Hidden Content

    I collect Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics, Bruins and UNH Hockey and Football Players (Base/Inserts/GU/AU)
    My Photobucket : Hidden Content
    My PC NFT is exactly that, Not For Trade! It is for show only. So, please don't ask!
    I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside of the US. Even Canada rates are way too high!

  4. #14
    No packers?

    Quote Originally Posted by schwood View Post
    Hey guys, long time no talk. I made of couple of trades with hobbyfan and Crosby over the past month, and am willing to do a couple more I think. I am looking for the following teams for people I do a lot of trading with...

    Bills
    Browns
    Texans
    Vikings

    I am sure I could come up with lots of the following teams...

    Small Lots of these teams :
    Broncos
    Cowboys
    Chargers
    Titans

    Larger Lots of these teams :
    Redskins
    Bengals
    Chiefs
    Patriots
    Eagles
    Dolphins
    Falcons
    Ravens

    The cards are from mixed years. From 2012 back to 2000 mostly. Not too much older than that except for a few stragglers. And that is what I would be looking for on what I have.

    I talked to hobbyfan and he said it would be okay for me to post here. Anyone interested in doing any non-group trading to get rid of some of those teams I can use above? LMK. Thanks.

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCoop70 View Post
    No packers?
    Next to nothing of Packers unfortunately. Kind of why I am not in the group. Some of the teams I don't have are taken in the group, and I would not have anything to send. If I get anything would certainly look you up.
    Hidden Content

    I collect Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics, Bruins and UNH Hockey and Football Players (Base/Inserts/GU/AU)
    My Photobucket : Hidden Content
    My PC NFT is exactly that, Not For Trade! It is for show only. So, please don't ask!
    I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside of the US. Even Canada rates are way too high!

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by schwood View Post
    Next to nothing of Packers unfortunately. Kind of why I am not in the group. Some of the teams I don't have are taken in the group, and I would not have anything to send. If I get anything would certainly look you up.
    Sounds good, I've been part of this group and the other group for almost two yrs, never had a bills or Vikings guy so I have 1000s

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCoop70 View Post
    Sounds good, I've been part of this group and the other group for almost two yrs, never had a bills or Vikings guy so I have 1000s
    If I have any bud, it will be a small lot of stuff, and might not be worth the price of shipping honestly.
    Hidden Content

    I collect Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics, Bruins and UNH Hockey and Football Players (Base/Inserts/GU/AU)
    My Photobucket : Hidden Content
    My PC NFT is exactly that, Not For Trade! It is for show only. So, please don't ask!
    I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside of the US. Even Canada rates are way too high!

  8. #18
    My packages for this month have shipped.
    "You can't have an oversight committee on stupidity!"--Woody Paige, "Around the Horn", 2/11/08

  9. #19
    lots posted, still no confirmation from hippieman and UMcanes a week later

  10. #20
    Hey guys

    Sent the following today

    Mlkman - late Oct package
    Ibleedbattlered - missing Oct package
    Herdfan13 - Nov package
    Abby78 - Nov Package
    Dawson 16 - Dec package
    Harvey 615 - Dec package (extra trade)


    Sorry for some being late, sent a replacement package to ibleedbattlered as he never got the first one I sent.

    Happy Holidays!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •