Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Hey guys, long time no talk. I made of couple of trades with hobbyfan and Crosby over the past month, and am willing to do a couple more I think. I am looking for the following teams for people I do a lot of trading with...

Bills
    Browns
    Texans
    Vikings

I am sure I could come up with lots of the following teams...

Small Lots of these teams :
    Broncos
    Cowboys
    Chargers
    Titans

Larger Lots of these teams :
    Redskins
    Bengals
    Chiefs
    Patriots
    Eagles
    Dolphins
    Falcons
    Ravens

The cards are from mixed years. From 2012 back to 2000 mostly. Not too much older than that except for a few stragglers. And that is what I would be looking for on what I have.

I talked to hobbyfan and he said it would be okay for me to post here. Anyone interested in doing any non-group trading to get rid of some of those teams I can use above? LMK. Thanks.
    Hidden Content

I collect Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics, Bruins and UNH Hockey and Football Players (Base/Inserts/GU/AU)
    My Photobucket : Hidden Content
    My PC NFT is exactly that, Not For Trade! It is for show only. So, please don't ask!
    I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside of the US. Even Canada rates are way too high!

I would be interested in the Titans, let me check what I have in what you might want tonight

Thanks Harvey. Feel free to send me a PM.
    Hidden Content

I collect Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics, Bruins and UNH Hockey and Football Players (Base/Inserts/GU/AU)
    My PC NFT is exactly that, Not For Trade! It is for show only. So, please don't ask!
    I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside of the US. Even Canada rates are way too high!

No packers?

Quote Originally Posted by schwood View Post
    Hey guys, long time no talk. I made of couple of trades with hobbyfan and Crosby over the past month, and am willing to do a couple more I think. I am looking for the following teams for people I do a lot of trading with...

Bills
    Browns
    Texans
    Vikings

I am sure I could come up with lots of the following teams...

Small Lots of these teams :
    Broncos
    Cowboys
    Chargers
    Titans

Larger Lots of these teams :
    Redskins
    Bengals
    Chiefs
    Patriots
    Eagles
    Dolphins
    Falcons
    Ravens

The cards are from mixed years. From 2012 back to 2000 mostly. Not too much older than that except for a few stragglers. And that is what I would be looking for on what I have.

I talked to hobbyfan and he said it would be okay for me to post here. Anyone interested in doing any non-group trading to get rid of some of those teams I can use above? LMK. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by BigCoop70 View Post
    No packers?
    Next to nothing of Packers unfortunately. Kind of why I am not in the group. Some of the teams I don't have are taken in the group, and I would not have anything to send. If I get anything would certainly look you up.
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by schwood View Post
    Next to nothing of Packers unfortunately. Kind of why I am not in the group. Some of the teams I don't have are taken in the group, and I would not have anything to send. If I get anything would certainly look you up.
    Sounds good, I've been part of this group and the other group for almost two yrs, never had a bills or Vikings guy so I have 1000s

Quote Originally Posted by BigCoop70 View Post
    Sounds good, I've been part of this group and the other group for almost two yrs, never had a bills or Vikings guy so I have 1000s
    If I have any bud, it will be a small lot of stuff, and might not be worth the price of shipping honestly.
    Hidden Content

My packages for this month have shipped.
    "You can't have an oversight committee on stupidity!"--Woody Paige, "Around the Horn", 2/11/08

lots posted, still no confirmation from hippieman and UMcanes a week later

Hey guys

Sent the following today

Mlkman - late Oct package
    Ibleedbattlered - missing Oct package
    Herdfan13 - Nov package
    Abby78 - Nov Package
    Dawson 16 - Dec package
    Harvey 615 - Dec package (extra trade)

Sorry for some being late, sent a replacement package to ibleedbattlered as he never got the first one I sent.

Happy Holidays!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast