Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New guy from Wisconsin

SCF Rewards
    Country

New guy from Wisconsin

Hello,

New guy here from Wisconsin. My father pasted away in July and my brother and I (mainly me since I live in the town near the collection) have inherited a large collection of cards. I came across the site while looking on information about storing some of the valuable cards from his PC, and decided to sign up for the forums.

Not sure what I will do with his collection of cards there is a ton of them. It would take me the rest of my life to go through them all. But as soon as I can get some of the house cleared up I plan on finding out just what he really had. My father was somewhat of a hoarder.

I know there is a lot of junk cards but there is also a lot of cool stuff in his collection. Years ago I got him started on the internet hoping he would sell some of his stuff. It may have been the worst mistake or the greatest thing thing to ever happen. All I know is my father never sold a single thing. He just bought things off of Ebay. At least 10 years of boxes showing up everyday on my family's porch. I honestly cannot wait to get into his collection to see what is there. Being a Packer fan I know there is a lot of cool packer stuff waiting for my brother and I.

Well that's enough rambling for me now. I am more of a lurker than a poster but I do plan on being around for a while, and I am sure I will have plenty of questions when I start going through his cards and memorabilia.

Mike

SCF Rewards
    Country

Welcmeto SCF, Mike. Sorry about the loss of your father. I can't wait to hear what you find. Keep us posted on your great adventure.

~Bill~

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks, I just wish I had more time to go through it, I guess I am just impatient. So far all I have gathered is most of his Farve collection. It seems like every time I turn around I find another box of Favre cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Mike,

Sorry to hear about your Dad. I lost my Mom in August. I hear you on going through a house clearing things up. Welcome to the site, I'm sure you will enjoy it here.

...Rick

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Hey Mike, Welcome to SCF. Thanks for Joining! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Matthew.

Country
    See Frizzzlecake's Items on eBay

Nice to see another Wisconsin person on the board. Can't wait to see what you find!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See roaddogg02316's Items on eBay

Welcome to SCF and enjoy the cards you've inherited. Hopefully some goodies you can move around on here and get stuff you would prefer.

SCF Rewards
    Country

welcome to the site.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys NULL
    Twitter: @@Mario78521 See Oxxon's Items on eBay

Hello and welcome to SCF!!
    Buying Quincy Carter GUs and Autos

New Member Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Philadelphia Eagles Philadelphia Flyers
    Send PayPal to Rybowski Member is PayPal Verified

Welcome to SCF Mike, sorry to hear about the loss of your father. Enjoy what he left behind and have fun with it like he would of wanted you to do.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast