Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Kansas City Chiefs
    See resurrect_my_collect's Items on eBay

An off-topic (He-Man) thread for a good laugh...

I'm sure that over the years, many of you have taken notice of my He-Man themed avatar. There really isn't a specific reason why I chose it when I first joined SCF back in January of 2009, other than nostalgia. Still, I feel as if Prince Adam/He-Man is somewhat a part of my identity here at SCF because of it. I was doing some thinking last week that perhaps it is time to change up my avatar to something else. After considering a few options (Leafs stuff, other random funny pics), I decided that since my avatar has been Prince Adam reaching back for his magic sword for four years now, it only seems fitting that he draws said sword and finally becomes He-Man. Therefore, as of today, I will be making the transition from this....

to this...

Welcome to the new chapter in my SCF identity!

On a FAR more entertaining note, however, and in relation to the "good laugh" that I hinted at in the subject line of this post, I also wanted to share a picture I came across while I searched for what would be my replacement He-Man avatar. I found this picture and had to stare and laugh countless times before I was able to regain my composure and continue on with the search. I hope you enjoy the ludicrousness as much as I did. I bow humbly to the prowess of this man's costume (no, that is NOT me...) ...

Happy weekend wheeling and dealing, everyone!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See reoddai002's Items on eBay

I fully support this. Except the half naked He-man cosplayer. He's just for the lol's. Although I had hoped you would say that it was you.

Take note staff. This guy just went from Prince Adam to He-man. He deserves a promotion for that. Maybe assistant GM?

Cheers,
    reoddai

SCF Rewards
    Country

I fully support this. Except the half naked He-man cosplayer. He's just for the lol's. Although I had hoped you would say that it was you.

Take note staff. This guy just went from Prince Adam to He-man. He deserves a promotion for that. Maybe assistant GM?

Cheers,
    reoddai

That is for the Sorceress to decide!!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

Cheers,
    reoddai

but the real guy that Paul is referencing should be considered for a ban-hammer from SCF! Good grief Paul! This is going to be burned into my mind, like this is

SCF Rewards
    Country

Skeletor! We meet again...

I know, I know... first time since '67, right??