Bench (289)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by jim-g27 View Post
    i could do that also
    so gywnn mattingly and chipper classic for eck palmer and wright
    sounds good. post it up and i'll mail tomorrow or tue

john
    Always trading for HOF Autos and Gued I need for my PC. I trade bv:bv, more or less. Heavily your way my regular issues,inserts, parallels for your hof autos that I need.
    Sorry, but only trading in the US
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

up
    I AM LOOKING FOR ANYTHING... CHIPPER JONES...HANK AARON..ANY STAR PLAYERS AND ROOKIES THAT CATCH MY EYE....

Hidden Content

Can you pcmb for any wants? I'm interested in several (e.g. Banks, Perry, Robinson, Car Go, Trout, Carew, Fielder, & Bench) but would be happy to trade for even one of them. Bucket - http://s1127.photobucket.com/albums/...The_Franchise/
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Franchise View Post
    Can you pcmb for any wants? I'm interested in several (e.g. Banks, Perry, Robinson, Car Go, Trout, Carew, Fielder, & Bench) but would be happy to trade for even one of them. Bucket - http://s1127.photobucket.com/albums/...The_Franchise/
    Thanks.
    sorry didnt see anything
    I AM LOOKING FOR ANYTHING... CHIPPER JONES...HANK AARON..ANY STAR PLAYERS AND ROOKIES THAT CATCH MY EYE....

Hidden Content

pm sent, thanks!
    Collecting Hall of Fame, Future Hall of Fame, and Retired Star autographs in MLB, NBA, and NFL.

International Traders: I no longer mail to the Philippines.

pm sent
    if i missed anyone send me a pm please

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by jim-g27 View Post
    pm sent
    if i missed anyone send me a pm please
    Didn't get your reply. Think it may have not gone through. Been having that problem recently.
    Collecting Hall of Fame, Future Hall of Fame, and Retired Star autographs in MLB, NBA, and NFL.

International Traders: I no longer mail to the Philippines.

pm sent
    sorry about that

Hidden Content

up

Hidden Content

up

Hidden Content

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast