Thread: Why ?!?

Why ?!?

Wondering why i keep getting ignored on many of my posts in this FB forum, im only trying to make this the most accurate listings around & MAYBE, some day the other sites will wake up & fix their listings to match those listed here. I have more to add but am not getting much satisfaction here. Im sure moderators are part of the people looking at them but no replies from them, not even an "ill look into this" on most of them. I see MANY posts getting answered almost immediately ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
    Im about to give up trying & save my scanner some wear

A "discouraged" Tyrant
    Howdy, I coll. Jeff Gordon, Dale Jr, Danica & Walter Payton, Peace from Jupiter !!

If you're going to bring up ebay, dont bother responding

I collect cards with a US flag on them or US flag themed, cards in my PC of drivers & players that I don't collect will have a flag somewhere on it

My Space Coll., Spiderman & Wolverines, & My Creations can be seen here:

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

2. Wata Photo
    For which things are you not getting a response on ?

Dale
    Hidden Content
    • Looking for Detroit cards in Baseball, Hockey, Football.
    I have over 16,400 cards listed in my inventory all with scans.

If u want something looked at by a moderator I suggest a reporting the post. Like above it help if you be more specific as we are not mind readers. Let us know how we can help you. If you wish not to say here drop us a pm.
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!
    Want to see my tradelist type in doniceage under the Hidden Content .

I thought when you posted here a mod was supposed to check it out ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
    Howdy, I coll. Jeff Gordon, Dale Jr, Danica & Walter Payton, Peace from Jupiter !!

If you're going to bring up ebay, dont bother responding

I collect cards with a US flag on them or US flag themed, cards in my PC of drivers & players that I don't collect will have a flag somewhere on it

My Space Coll., Spiderman & Wolverines, & My Creations can be seen here:

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by TyrantsASupremeBeing View Post
    I thought when you posted here a mod was supposed to check it out ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
    I do not work on this section of the board so I cannot say what is required of the mod's as their responsiblities. If you think your being ignored drop a mod who is over the area of your posting and find out. Remember the folks who help out with the moderations are not paid and have personal lives. Some areas are so thinly staffed that there is not enough mod's to cover a area due to folks not wanting to help out. I know this from a experience as a mod had replied to a post I sent him via pm about a member wanting help with some specific cards for the inventory. It took some time but he did cc me when it was taken care of. In the end if you do not get a response to your liking you can chat with Roger (patriotsguy) about your concern. In the end it a hobby and it should be fun. Thanks for trying to help with the inventory to be the best it can be.

D
    o
    n
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!
    Want to see my tradelist type in doniceage under the Hidden Content .

Right now I think I'm the only one doing football.

I get to posts as quick as I can BUT my main focus is on getting the new sets in first. Right now football has a lot coming out so I've been busy trying to keep up. I'll get to older set issues as soon as I can. You aren't being ignored - I'm just trying to find time.
    Always looking for Andy Dalton & Tyler Eifert cards.
    Also cards of "old timers" Trent Dilfer, Jim Harbaugh & Stan Humphries plus various other players. Hidden Content or Hidden Content
    Andy Dalton PC - 30.2% - 400/1324 Regular Cards (150/523 Game Used, 30/405 Autos, 14/35 RCs), 35/501 1 of 1s
    Tyler Eifert PC - 27.2% - 271/995 Regular Cards (131/407 Game Used, 91/470 Autos, 16/33 RCs), 5/351 1 of 1s