Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mikebraycomics's Items on eBay

157 Football , Baseball , Basketball TTM and in person for trade

I picked up an album of auto cards over the weekend -- mainly for the hockey but I thought I would put the other sports out here for trade -- several decent players and a bunch of local Nashville people -- mainly looking for Hockey GU stuff - but would like to trade of the whole lot of 157 pieces if possible -- not just the few best autos -- so make a trade offer for everything -- thanks --Mike

SCF Rewards
    Country

getting several offers on small groups of cards -- still wanting to move all at once -- so how about i put an asking price on the lot -- $ 50 shipped in the US and $53 shipped to Canada --

SCF Rewards
    Country

Pm sent

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just let me know if you still have these. I'm interested for sure

SCF Rewards
    Country

tenative deal made -- but pantherfan82 you are the backup -- Mike