Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast

Group Case Break: 2012 Panini Contenders Football Hobby Case (12 Boxes) - Team Draft!

Here is a group break for one of the most anticipated products of the year: CONTENDERS!

Panini Preview: http://paniniamerica.wordpress.com/2...-2012-edition/

Sell Sheet: http://atlsportscards.com/product_ex...2010-12-12.pdf

Tentative Release Date: January 4, 2013
    Configuration: 12 boxes per case. 24 packs per box. 5 cards per pack.

20th Anniversary Release!
    Home of the Autograph Rookie Card!

BOX BREAK
    - 5 Autographs (at least 2 on-card)
    - 3 Rookie Stallions
    - 3 Legendary Champions
    - 3 ROY Contenders
    - 3 MVP Contenders

COLLECTION BREAKDOWN
    - 100 Season Tickets
    - 100 Rookie Tickets
    - 35 RPS Rookie Tickets

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
    - Football's landmark Rookie Card set celebrates its 20th anniversary by delivering five autographs per box (including at least two on card), and a Rookie Card design befitting two decades on top.
    - Rookie Tickets - Autographs from 100 of the most collected Rookies from the 2012 season. Look for Autographed Playoff Ticket versions, sequentially numbered to 99.
    - RPS Rookie Tickets - on-card autographs from some of the hottest rookies to hit the gridiron. Look for 1 of 1 on-card autographed printing plates versions!
    - Legendary Contender Autographs - Past legends highlight this historic autograph card.
    - Look for Solid Gold Rookie Tickets!

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION

Legendary Contenders
    Some Of The NFL's All-Time Greats Highlight This Set, Including John Elway, Jerry Rice, Joe Namath And More.

Rookie Of The Year Contenders
    The Top-Performing Rookies Highlight This Set, Sequentially Numbered To 49 Or Less.

Common

Rookie Tickets
    Autographs From 100 Of The Most Collected Rookies From The 2012 Season. Look For Autographed Playoff Ticket Versions, Numbered To 99 Or Less.

Rookie Ink
    On-Card Autographs From 30 Of The Top Rookies From The 2012 Season, Look For Players Like Andrew Luck, Brandon Weeden, Justin Blackmon, Doug Martin, David Wilson, Robert Griffin Iii And Michael Floyd.

Rps Rookie Ticket
    On-Card Autographs From Some Of The Hottest Rookies To Hit The Gridiron. Look For 1-Of-1 On-Card Autographed Printing Plates Versions!

Instructions:
    This group break is going to be done as a team draft break. After you post your interest in a slot number, I will put your name in the list. After it is filled and paid, I will randomize the MEMBER SLOT LIST. That will give us our team draft order. After we get that order, each member will draft an NFL team based upon the draft order. All slots must be paid by Paypal as gift. Otherwise, anyone could join, not get the slot they wanted and try to file a claim. I can't risk that. Any payments received not as gift will be refunded minus a $2.81 cancellation fee that Paypal charges.

Cards will be divided as follows:
    1. All cards will be sorted via the team whose jersey the player is pictured in.

2. If a card displays a player in a jersey other than an NFL jersey, the card will be added to the pile of the team listed on the card. Should there not be a team, player will be placed with his current team. In the event the player does not have a team, card will be assigned to former team.

3. In the event there are multiple players pictured on the card, the card will be randomly given to one of the teams pictured/listed.

4. In the event a redemption is pulled, they will be randomly given to one of the piles in the draft unless the redemption specifically states the player(s) the redemption is for.

Once you have your slot locked, this is a binding deal. Anyone backing out after the team is locked will receive a negative feedback rating and will not be permitted to participate in future group breaks.

The price for each individual slot is $60 delivered. This covers the case, shipping, and new toploaders/sleeves/teambags/bubble mailers for these cards.

People outside of the U.S. are welcome to join, however, delivery confirmation isn't affordable on packages going outside the U.S. I can't be responsible if these get lost, but I would be happy to get international tracking if you pull something really nice and wanted to get that security of having it tracked at your expense. The packages will be properly packaged and supported by myself and sent with DC. Insurance is OPTIONAL. If you would like to purchase insurance, you may. Otherwise, I am NOT responsible for damage done by the USPS.

There is a limit of four (4) slots per member.

Once you have posted your interest in a slot (pick a slot position), I will post the trade with payment information inside. Once you confirm the trade, IT IS A BINDING DEAL. Payment is expected within THREE DAYS of confirmation. If you do not pay before the three days expire, you will lose your slots. If you pay and the group break doesn't fill, a proper refund will be given! That will get this process rolling much faster!

If you trade or sell your slot to another member on SCF and you post a trade in the trade manager for the transaction, the cards will go to the original owner of the slot who will then be responsible for shipping the cards to the new owner of the slot. This prevents anyone from receiving feedback for technically not doing anything.

Once all members have paid the product will be ordered and the randomization will occur. All randomization will be done live via blogtv to prevent any problems that may occur. The break will be done live at www.blogtv.com/people/rchurchward

So, who's in?!

1. 28. trask7 - Indianapolis Colts
    2. 19. Halos Fan - Washington Redskins
    3. 8. 11eleven11 - Denver Broncos
    4. 10. ufgator12279 - Miami Dolphins
    5. 26. 11eleven11 - San Francisco 49er's
    6. 6. xxgoauLdxx - Cleveland Browns
    7. 2. PatKelly14 - Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    8. 22. ajw9356 - Seattle Seahawks
    9. 23. trask7 - Jacksonville Jaguars
    10. 14. LobCity90 - Dallas Cowboys
    11. 25. PatKelly14 - New York Giants
    12. 27. Halos Fan - St. Louis Rams
    13. 1. LobCity90 - Pittsburgh Steelers
    14. 4. LobCity90 - Minnesota Vikings
    15. 15. ajw9356 - Philadelphia Eagles
    16. 29. 11eleven11 - Green Bay Packers
    17. 20. dakota343 - New England Patriots
    18. 24. Jazzer540 - Detroit Lions
    19. 11. LobCity90 - Chicago Bears
    20. 17. rangerfan19 - Tennessee Titans
    21. 21. bbluebanshee - Oakland Raiders
    22. 16. loloutloud - Arizona Cardinals
    23. 12. LobCity90 - New Orleans Saints
    24. 31. Afrank45 - Buffalo Bills
    25. 30. LobCity90 - Kansas City Chiefs
    26. 32. loloutloud - Houston Texans
    27. 18. Halos Fan - Baltimore Ravens
    28. 3. trask7 - Cincinnati Bengals
    29. 9. trask7 - New York Jets
    30. 13. LobCity90 - Atlanta Falcons
    31. 7. rangerfan19 - Carolina Panthers
    32. 5. SgtAJC - San Diego Chargers

Timestamp: 2012-12-26 18:13:07 UTC
    You have randomized this list 3 times.
    Last edited by rchurchward; 12-30-2012 at 04:29 PM.
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!
    Tradelist (FT or FS): Hidden Content

Ya I'm in for slot 15
    Photos:Hidden Content
    I collect Darren Sproles, Daniel Thomas, T. Newman, other KStaters, Eric Hosmer and KC Royals, KC Chiefs and Jimmy Graham. Please PM with any questions.

Thanks, James

slot #7 please

Collecting Detroit Lions,Tigers,Red Wings,Pistons and U of Michigan.

Interested in joining the baseball staff? Drop me a pm!

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    (7) Sports Card Freaks

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Slot 20 please, been awhile since I got in on one of these.
    TRADING FOR ANY AND ALL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS.
    Also Need MATT RYAN, in college uniform ONLY
    MY BUCKET: Hidden Content
    MY TRADELIST Hidden Content Hidden Content

Got you guys, thanks for joining!
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!

3, 9, 23, 28
    Hidden Content

If you want to trade with me, I will not make the offer. If you would like to trade shoot me an offer.

ill take 11,12,13,14
    My Bucket:

Hidden Content

I don't send or receive gifts via paypal.

Gotcha guys, thanks!

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Trader Retreat (144)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    I'll take 18 & 19.
    MLB - Angels: Mike Trout (All Cards); Wally Joyner (All Cards), and other Angels Autos & Game-Used
    NFL - Broncos: Autos, Game-Used, and RCs
    NHL - Penguins and Enforcer autos
    UFC - Autos and Memorabilia

Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast