Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
    Case should be arriving over the next few days. Break will be occuring Friday night at 9 PM ET @ www.blogtv.com/people/rchurchward See you guys there!
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!
    Tradelist (FT or FS): Hidden Content style="text-align: center;">Hidden Content

This is looking awesome, between the Seahawks and Eagles I'm looking at about 4 Redemptions of the 3 higher end players.
    Seahawks:
    Russell Wilson - Redemption
    Robert Turbin - Redemption
    Eagles:
    Nick Foles - Redemption
    Bryce Brown - Redemption
    Photos:Hidden Content
    I collect Darren Sproles, Daniel Thomas, T. Newman, other KStaters, Eric Hosmer and KC Royals, KC Chiefs and Jimmy Graham. Please PM with any questions.

Thanks, James

Case is in hand. See you guys tomorrow night at 9 ET!
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!

You won't actually get 1 On-Card per box, sell sheet is incorrect, but most boxes had 6 autos
    I collect Darren Sproles, Daniel Thomas, T. Newman, other KStaters, Eric Hosmer and KC Royals, KC Chiefs and Jimmy Graham. Please PM with any questions.

Thanks, James

man......hopefully ya'lls case is better than ours was...we all got MURDERED...
    Last edited by #1duckscollector; 02-08-2013 at 01:20 PM.
    Hidden Content
    #1 Oregon Ducks collector on earth!
    BRING ME LAMICHAEL JAMES CHROME AUTOS!!!
    /25 BLACK!! /10 GOLD!!!/5 RED!!!!

Tic-toc, tic-toc

Thanks, James

Quote Originally Posted by ajw9356 View Post
    You won't actually get 1 On-Card per box, sell sheet is incorrect, but most boxes had 6 autos
    Correct, and you CAN get TWO ON CARD autos in one box of the SAME PLAYER
    Some boxes had 7 autos i think

Sounds like a poor amount of quality control. SURPRISE!

See you guys in a little over 2 hours. http://www.blogtv.com/people/rchurchward

Quote Originally Posted by mattleegee View Post
    Correct, and you CAN get TWO ON CARD autos in one box of the SAME PLAYER
    Some boxes had 7 autos i think
    You hit two of the same in a box did you? Ink stick the two together or was it bad sorting?
    I'd have been happy with that, I ended up with 4 on cards out of 7 boxes.

Thanks, James

Gonna push back 30 minutes guys. Sorry. See you at 9:30 ET.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast